Newbie from down south - Page 2

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Newbie from down south

Liked
    11 times

Default Re: Newbie from down south

Quote Originally Posted by bstaneland View Post
    Truck looks sweet. I like your subtle blacked out look.
    Thanks man. My wife got me a recovery D-ring/shackle for Christmas and also a Daystar 3" lift and Spidertrax spacers. Hopefully going to install the lift next weekend.

I actually already put the recovery shackle to use when I underestimated a slick trail and a buddy had to pull me out.

2001 Sequoia SR5- Satin Black wheels with 285/70/17 Goodyear MT-Rs, Daystar 3/2 lift kit and Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Lurking Member
    Liked
    0 times

Nice ride. What size are the spidertrax spacers that you are to install. I am thinking of going to some once I upgrade my tires to 285's. My 255's rub on the frame at full lock right now with 5100's at 4th notch. Any pics with these installed yet.

Liked
    11 times

Thanks, amazing what a set of wheels and tires will do, lol. So you rub with 255s? That's really strange, I had 265s before and they didn't rub at all. Are you running stock wheels?

The spacers are 1.25". She ordered them directly from Spidertrax here: Toyota Hub Centric Wheel Spacer Kit They are all the same for Tundra, Tacoma, etc. I have been super busy but I plan to install the lift and spacers tomorrow. I will post pics ASAP.
    2001 Sequoia SR5- Satin Black wheels with 285/70/17 Goodyear MT-Rs, Daystar 3/2 lift kit and Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers.

Lurking Member
    Liked
    0 times

Yeah I rub a little on the frame. These are the 255/75/17's Goodyear Silent Armor on same wheels as yours. The 1.25 spacers should be perfect. Keep the updates coming and some pics of course.

Liked
    690 times
    Images

Nice looking truck!!! Good job!
    "Guns are a lot like parachutes ~ If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again. Added some pics from Ireland trip to Photobucket link. 2005 reg.cab long bed. A/C, 5 sp auto, cold weather pkg. V8, 4WD, LSD, Desert Sand. LT245-75-16 Firestone Destination AT . ExtangTrifectatonneau. Rugged Liner bedliner, Lund vent visors. Classic Accessories back seat gun case, rear breather mod., Tom Tom 550XXL. Clean Breaze rear sliding window screen. Deer head antennae topper. Willie Robinson bobble head, coon tail on whip antennae, curb feelers, rocks in the hub caps, Rebel Flag on roof.
    http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc292/Gatorman76_photos/?

Liked
    11 times

I figured the install warranted a new thread so click here for the pics and review: Daystar Level / Lift & Spidertrax spacers finally on!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12