• charcoal mid section with black outer section

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • all black

Votes: 0 0.0%

Seat cover color help

7K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Kelso 
#1 ·
Seat cover advice

I'm going to get seat covers for my '10 double cab. My truck is white with the black interior and on the outside I'm trying to stick to a black and white color scheme (black headache rack and tool box, will eventually paint or replace wheels to be black, etc.) so my first thought was to go with black seat covers with the white piping (seam trim). I'm not sure if that will look goofy though as there is no other white inside the truck, would look good through the windows though I think. There is that charcoal/grey trim on the dash and door panels though so maybe it would look good to to with the charcoal middle and black outside of the seat cover, any thoughts? Of coarse I could play it safe and just go straight black but thats boreing!
By the way I am planning on going with Wet Okole covers unless you have any other good suggestions, I've heard nothing but good about Wet Okole.

Thanks for the input!

#2 ·
Can't comment on the Wet Ok's... I have the Clazzio's sim-leather seats and they're very nice.

#3 ·
I'm going to get seat covers for my '10 double cab. My truck is white with the black interior and on the outside I'm trying to stick to a black and white color scheme (black headache rack and tool box, will eventually paint or replace wheels to be black, etc.) so my first thought was to go with black seat covers with the white piping (seam trim). I'm not sure if that will look goofy though as there is no other white inside the truck, would look good through the windows though I think. There is that charcoal/grey trim on the dash and door panels though so maybe it would look good to to with the charcoal middle and black outside of the seat cover, any thoughts? Of coarse I could play it safe and just go straight black but thats boreing!
By the way I am planning on going with Wet Okole covers unless you have any other good suggestions, I've heard nothing but good about Wet Okole.

Thanks for the input!

I am thinking that black with charcoal with white thread. I know that is a bit different, but definitely unique. I voted black/charcoal......

#4 ·
#5 ·
Seat cover advice

Well after looking at it some more I really don't think the white piping will look good, so two tone it is.
I got looking at the Katskinz stuff and it's pretty tempting, especially concidering how expensive the W.O. covers are. Hmmm...
Anybody got any input on the Katskinz in terms of pricing (in Canada if possible) and durablilty/leather quality. I'm more looking for durability/longevity and ease of cleaning, are the Katskinz worth it or would I be better off with a neoprene cover like W.O.?

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.