Monster tundra in Four Wheeler magazine

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monster tundra in Four Wheeler magazine

Liked
    8 times
    Images

Default Monster tundra in Four Wheeler magazine

Check out the latest Four Wheeler mag. There is a segment on trucks from the state of Florida. There is a Tundra on there that I think is a TS members rig..."Perriat" or something like that. It has a ton of mods which include solid front axles.

2008 Limited Crewmax Tundra 2WD
    Mods: TRD dual exhaust, TRD cold air intake, TRD 22" wheels, TRD sway bar, Pace Edwards Electronic Bedlocker, color matched 2010 OEM grill/mirror caps/handles, Kenwood 9980HD, Viper 5902 alarm, Toyo Proxes ST II 285/45/22and debadged

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Monster tundra in Four Wheeler magazine

I don't suppose he slapped a TS sticker on his ride prior to the photoshoot? Bummer.Perriat used to be a fairly regular contributor here, but I don't think I've seen him since BC. I'll check out the mag though, thanks for the tip!
    EDJ

Liked
    8 times
    Images

I was looking for the exact same thing...a TS sticker or mentioning tundrasolutions...but nothing like that. I recognized the truck from photos on the old site that had the tallest and lowest Tundras on earth pictured. It was Pierrat (sp?) and Quicktoy's Tundras.

2008 Limited Crewmax Tundra 2WD
    Mods: TRD dual exhaust, TRD cold air intake, TRD 22" wheels, TRD sway bar, Pace Edwards Electronic Bedlocker, color matched 2010 OEM grill/mirror caps/handles, Kenwood 9980HD, Viper 5902 alarm, Toyo Proxes ST II 285/45/22and debadged

Liked
    0 times

i'm pretty sure that pierrat had a sticker on his rear window. with it being so high the photographer must've missed it!
    2001 Sequoia 2WD SR5
    Mods:
    Rollers - 18x9 JAOS Super Ziga wrapped w/ 285/65 BFG A/Ts, Suspension: SAW 2.0 Adj. Coilovers, UCAs, Rear Coilspacers I.C.E. - Clarion H/U w/ built in monitor, DVD Player, Drop Down, Headrest Monitors, Exterior: - Stock OEM Foglights, Wings West Spoiler, Engine: TRD Drop-In Filter

Lurking Member
    Liked
    0 times

I'm pretty sure pierrat is still around. I think he changed his handle to tundraon42s or somethin like that.

Veteran Member
    Liked
    0 times

He posted here about it and said he was representing TS. The editors must have left the TS part out for some reason.

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/cgi-b...=8&t=000001&p=

Lurking Member
    Liked
    0 times

oh man u guys are killin me, it isnt out in Fl yet, i wantto see it so bad, I do have 2 TS stickers on it, i told them to mention TS.com but i guess they didnt, how does it look

Liked
    0 times

I'll vouch that Mike (TUNDRAON42s---used to be PIERRAT976) has 2 Tundrasolutions stickers and that he did mention the sight. We've been waiting to see it, so we can make fun of him... HEHE
    2001 SR5. WORLD'S LOWEST TUNDRA. Stock floor body drop on full tubular frame. Independant rear suspension, full air bags. Hi-Performance Designs 22" rims. Body mods: 05 Front clip, shaved; door handles, antannae, firewall, hood squirters, rear bumper, gas door, bed rail caps, tailgate handle. Paint is Godfatherracing.com colors. ScrapeN-Customs built the truck, the Collision station painted it. Texano did the airbrush work.

Banned
    Liked
    1 times
    Images

well just saw the issue of 4wheeler looks very nice mike. and it does mention ts and your girlfriend but not enought infomation is provided to tell the readers what ts is all about.....nice pict of your truck but i think more pict would be needed to show some of the finer detail i saw when i looked at your ride last year. nice article mike .............PS GUESS FLORIDA IS A LITTLE LATE WE HAVE OURS OUT NOW APRIL ISSUE

Liked
    0 times

He means its not out in Fl. IT HAS NOT HIT THE STANDS YET
    2001 SR5. WORLD'S LOWEST TUNDRA. Stock floor body drop on full tubular frame. Independant rear suspension, full air bags. Hi-Performance Designs 22" rims. Body mods: 05 Front clip, shaved; door handles, antannae, firewall, hood squirters, rear bumper, gas door, bed rail caps, tailgate handle. Paint is Godfatherracing.com colors. ScrapeN-Customs built the truck, the Collision station painted it. Texano did the airbrush work.

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

tundraon42s, why don't you put up some pics or some one else post the pics from the mag. so we can all get a looksee.

Liked
    0 times

what date of the Four Wheeler mag is it in?

Liked
    0 times

Its got to be atleast 2 months old now. There is a huge F150 on the cover

Veteran Member
    Liked
    48 times
    Images

I was looking for the oldest post on this website. It looks like this is it. What happened to the previous three years of TS? Were they purged during the reconstruction era?

I was also wondering why some members were able to keep their old user ID's, and some weren't (like me). I was TUNDRA4BRITTS.

Liked
    274 times
    Images

Funny you should resurrect this post, there was another Tundra from here in the latest issue of Four Wheeler. I forget the user but I know I've seen it. No TS sticker either
    2001 Black AC V8 4x4

Current Mods: 5100s on 4th Notch, Diff Drop, Poly Rack Bushings, Recon Tailgate LED Bar, Edelbrock Exhaust, Hankook Dynapro ATM 265/70/R16, Blacked Out Emblems, Color Matched Mirror Caps, Bumpers and Front Grill, Skid Row Skid Plate (Thanks to four_by_four), Full Blue LED interior lighting, Herculiner Bed Liner, Kobalt Low Profile Tool Box, Smitty Built Rear Shackle, Walmart Front AUX lights, JVC Headunit, Kicker Front Components, Pioneer Rear Speakers, Magnefine Filter, Viper Remote Start, Single in-Dual out 2.25in Exhaust
    Thanks to Rust: New Frame, New Calipers, New Rear Axle, Sway Bar End Links, Tailgate Straps, Patched Bed Floor
    Quote Originally Posted by italiantundra88 View Post
    dave, every one has a weekness, yours is just any work on your truck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 09-24-2007, 06:40 PM
  2. 10-24-2006, 09:02 AM