Pictures of leveled Tundras on 33" tires? - Page 3

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums – General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of leveled Tundras on 33" tires?

Liked
    2209 times
    Images

Default Re: Pictures of leveled Tundras on 33" tires?

Good lord! The reason the vets get mad is because this kind of posting makes it hard to search through for what you are looking for. It is no less than pollution for the forum. I understand you feel attacked, I've been there before. You have to understand though, this is WITH OUT DOUBT the most frequently posted about issue in the forum, leveled tundra's. I fail to believe you looked without finding. The biggest reason is I thought this thread was the one I posted a pic in 3 days ago. I'll repost, same as Erki did just to be fair.
    BTW screw leveling, my nose is up!

here is a link to the 3rd leveling thread, you have been given the one you mirrored already. Tundra Leveling Kit Users, Opinions Needed
    Last edited by tundrunk; 02-19-2010 at 08:22 PM.
    “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Remmy700P View Post
    I was going to keep this reply, but this is pointless.

Then why do you keep posting in here!?! Take your jackassery else where. I am just trying to find pics of some trucks. You are not obligated to read my threads, and given your apparent demeanor, I would prefer you stop posting in them as well.

It's a free country people. If you think some noob is rehashing a topic you feel has been beaten to death, don't click on the thread!

Liked
    2821 times
    Images

Thumbs down Re: Pictures of leveled Tundras on 33" tires?

Quote Originally Posted by Wht06Tundra View Post
    Then why do you keep posting in here!?! Take your jackassery else where. I am just trying to find pics of some trucks. You are not obligated to read my threads, and given your apparent demeanor, I would prefer you stop posting in them as well.

It's a free country people. If you think some noob is rehashing a topic you feel has been beaten to death, don't click on the thread!

2002 Tundra V8 SR5 2WD AC
    1C7-Thunder Gray Metallic | Bilstein 5100s | Wheeler's Progressive 3-leaf AAL w/ OL Leaf
    LT265/75R16D1 Nitto Terra Grapplers | Wheeler's Poly Sway Bar Bushing/Bump Stop Set
    eBay T304 SS Headers | Percy's #66080 Header Gaskets | Remflex #8015 Collector Gaskets
    13WL Caliper Upgrade | Hawk Quiet Slot Rotors | Hawk LTS Brake Pads
    Mobil 1 Syn 5W-30 | Mobil 1 Syn ATF | Mobil 1 Syn 75W-90 Gear Oil | Magnefine ATF Filter 3/8"

Denso #K20R-U Plugs | Russell Speed Bleeders #639570 (7mm)
    Ham Radio: KJ6OPA | CB Radio/Handle: Midland 75-822/"Marksman"
    * * * O2 Sensor Replacement DIY * * *

"I came into this world covered in someone else's blood and screaming...I'm not afraid to leave it in the same way."

Liked
    2209 times
    Images

Since you don't know it, Remmy is probably the most helpful member in the gen 1 forum. Every time I see a technical question here he is the first to respond and typically has the best and most informative answer. Like most others here, it sucks to see 3 level threads on the front page at one time. Rather then starting a new thread, if it is a beat to death topic, bring an existing thread to life by simply posting in it. Everybody will respond to your post that way and everybody will be fine helping you out. In the old times of the forum, when these things happened the threads would simply get merged. This helped keep unwanted numbers of mirrored threads around but made the product hard to read and follow.

Again, I refuse to believe you looked for what you asked for, a new thread on the same exact topic was started this same week, you would have found what you wanted to see right there. I see Sean changed the title of the thread but the same exact thing was covered. Many posted pics on stock size tires as well as 33s. What exactly would have been different in your thread?

Now I'm not picking on you, believe me. I'm just asking you to think about what you did to provoke the response you got. Nobody here gives a bad attitude for nothing.
    “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by tundrunk View Post
    Rather then starting a new thread, if it is a beat to death topic, bring an existing thread to life by simply posting in it. Everybody will respond to your post that way and everybody will be fine helping you out.
    I have not found that to be the case.

Again, I refuse to believe you looked for what you asked for, a new thread on the same exact topic was started this same week, you would have found what you wanted to see right there. I see Sean changed the title of the thread but the same exact thing was covered. Many posted pics on stock size tires as well as 33s. What exactly would have been different in your thread?
    Again, I don't give a flying F what the tire size is. I just wanted to see trucks with a front only lifted to level. Which, again, is what I found to not be the norm. Hence the new thread.

Now I'm not picking on you, believe me. I'm just asking you to think about what you did to provoke the response you got. Nobody here gives a bad attitude for nothing.
    This is asinine! Provoke responses? Provoke what? All I did was ask a question. There are like 30 threads on the front page. You are really going to tell me that you and others are mentally strained if have to look passed 3 of them that are the same or similar to each other? And that this is a worthy provocation of bashing a fellow Tundra owner on a Tundra owner community forum? Come on man. Come on. You guys can't really be that delicate. Please, say it ain't so.

Hall of Fame Member Mr. Creosote's Avatar
    Liked
    1524 times

Yeah baby. Fight, fight, fight!! ...
    Attention environmentalists, reduce emissions from this:

Liked
    2821 times
    Images

This is asinine! Provoke responses? Provoke what? All I did was ask a question...
    No you didn't. You had every opportunity to clarify your original post, but rather than keep it simple, you elected to vehemently react to a couple of posts that did nothing but tease you with "here we go again" posts, started calling other forum members "jerk-offs" and telling them to "get a life".

You essentially came off like an aggressive schmuck and frankly, deserve what you got subsequent.

This is a great forum with a fantastic group of guys (and some gals!) who go to great lengths to help each other out. Respect is earned. You didn't do yourself any favors.

It'd be nice if we could put this to bed and move on.
    Last edited by Remmy700P; 02-19-2010 at 09:21 PM.
    2002 Tundra V8 SR5 2WD AC
    1C7-Thunder Gray Metallic | Bilstein 5100s | Wheeler's Progressive 3-leaf AAL w/ OL Leaf
    LT265/75R16D1 Nitto Terra Grapplers | Wheeler's Poly Sway Bar Bushing/Bump Stop Set
    eBay T304 SS Headers | Percy's #66080 Header Gaskets | Remflex #8015 Collector Gaskets
    13WL Caliper Upgrade | Hawk Quiet Slot Rotors | Hawk LTS Brake Pads
    Mobil 1 Syn 5W-30 | Mobil 1 Syn ATF | Mobil 1 Syn 75W-90 Gear Oil | Magnefine ATF Filter 3/8"

Denso #K20R-U Plugs | Russell Speed Bleeders #639570 (7mm)
    Ham Radio: KJ6OPA | CB Radio/Handle: Midland 75-822/"Marksman"
    * * * O2 Sensor Replacement DIY * * *

"I came into this world covered in someone else's blood and screaming...I'm not afraid to leave it in the same way."

Liked
    0 times

No you didn't. You had every opportunity to clarify your original post, but rather than keep it simple, you elected to vehemently react to a couple of posts that did nothing but tease you with "here we go again" posts, started calling other forum members "jerk-offs" and telling them to "get a life".
    Every opportunity? I clarified it in my second post. And they were being jerk-offs. You call it "teasing", I call it being a jerk-off.

You essentially came off like an aggressive schmuck and frankly, deserve what you got subsequent.
    Most of those were directed solely at you and your comments. Don't try to be Mr. Innocent now.

This is a great forum with a fantastic group of guys (and some gals!) who go to great lengths to help each other out. Respect is earned. You didn't do yourself any favors.
    Great lengths!?! Oh that is rich coming from you. You accused me of "foisting my work on others"! All I needed was a "hey, check my gallery". There was no work being foisted.

You are right, respect is earned. Apparently it is earned around here by being a jerk-off or "teasing" other members and asserting your superiority by demeaning them. Wonderful.

It'd be nice if we could put this to bed and move on.
    It is real simple, just stop clicking on this thread. I have gotten some very helpful posts from a select few members and would like nothing more than to continue with more of the same.

Liked
    8 times
    Images

Alright, all my respect is now gone. I think you are really bringin this on to your self wht06tundra...

Banned
    Liked
    31 times
    Images

All I needed was a "hey, check my gallery".
    Umm...that was said on the first page.

Liked
    72 times
    Images

Mayo or miracle whip?
    -2001 Tundra Limited AC : SOLD
    -2006 Tundra SR5 DC : SOLD
    <--- click to view

CURRENT RIDE: 2005 LEXUS GX470 <--- click to view

Liked
    34 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by RCsTundra View Post
    One of the best posts I seen!! NICE!!!

<TUNDRA>

2004 Toyota Tundra AC SR5 4X4

Leader of Group Evil DevinSixtySeven's Avatar
    Liked
    620 times
    Images

This is ridiculous. Man up, people. Not gonna waste time saying it again or cleaning up three pages of nonsense.

Some of us "veterans" and "moderators" click in to threads like this because we figure we can help someone, or change thread titles so they're closer to what the OP was asking for. If you have browsed and searched without finding an answer, and you don't like the help you're getting, try rephrasing the question.

If you still don't like the response you're getting, consider if you're asking in the right manner, or if you are asking in the right forum in the first place.

-Sean

GFX by FreedomEagle50
    1-Gen Tundra Offroad Technical FAQ Index
    Armor - Lift vs. Travel - Traction - Tire Fitment - Recovery - Lift Kits - Driving - Tires & Gears - CV Boot Mod
    Manual Hubs
    OB's cup size: 36DD

"some people will call you stupid but its worth a try because i know i also want one more inch."--SouthernTundraSC

Supporter
    Liked
    0 times

here u go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 055.jpg 
Views:	1132 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	48913   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 023.jpg 
Views:	853 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	48914   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 025.jpg 
Views:	726 
Size:	115.9 KB 
ID:	48915  

Supporter
    Liked
    0 times

275x75x18 cooper discover stt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 022.jpg 
Views:	387 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	48916   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 023.jpg 
Views:	312 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	48917   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 025.jpg 
Views:	382 
Size:	115.9 KB 
ID:	48918   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 026.jpg 
Views:	506 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	48919   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 027.jpg 
Views:	410 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	48920  

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast