I like dirty pics - Page 7

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: I like dirty pics

Liked
    12 times
    Images

Default Re: I like dirty pics

Just found this thread and figured I would post one of mine...

And on the other end, the reason for the truck being there in the first place...

Thats what happens when you go riding next to a river in a bowl that fills up when the river rises, looks completely dry but underneath it's basically quick sand.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    2439 times
    Images

Wait a second, are you pulling him out with a trailer attached? That's awesome! Great entry.
    "Drunk by noon but that's okay, I'll be President some day"
    - Sublime

Liked
    12 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by tundrunk View Post
    Wait a second, are you pulling him out with a trailer attached? That's awesome! Great entry.
    Him? Thats all my handiwork! Didn't really want to drop the trailer and if I did it probably would have been gone by the time I got back anyways. That old Ford sitting there should have been my first clue not to ride into that hole, someone had just left it there. Don't know if they blew the motor or what.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567