2005 tundra v8 v.47L

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Thread: 2005 tundra v8 v.47L

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Default 2005 tundra v8 v.47L

anyone out there with the same truck/model as me and would know what happens when you pull the rear abs on the truck? I am putting a full floater in the rear instead of the stock tundra axle. Does anyone know if you pull the abs in the rear, will the speedo still work properly? Since I have been told the sensor for the speedometer is in the transmission, everything should work right. if anyone has some input please let me know! if worst comes to worst i will just have to buy an aftermarket speedo sensor and go that route.

thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Supercharged Member
    Liked
    368 times

Removing the rear sensors will disable the ABS, but the speedo will still work.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.com App

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: 2005 tundra v8 v.47L

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_5 View Post
    Removing the rear sensors will disable the ABS, but the speedo will still work.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.com App
    thanks man! thats all I've been wanting to here. ****ing stupid ass tacoma guys saying it won't work and i am stupid for buying a full floater for my truck since it won't work. glad to hear that i knew i was right.

Liked
    95 times
    Images

Default Re: 2005 tundra v8 v.47L

When I've disconnected one sensor Speedo works, when I've disconnected both of them, Speedo doesn't work
    2006 Toyota Tundra DC SR5 4x4 - TRD supercharged, TRD BBK, TRD exhaust, 7009 navi w/custom JBL wire harness + OEM XM/Sirus radio, and many other mods.