Un-official birthday!!!

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums – General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aces4ACE

Thread: Un-official birthday!!!

Liked
    3 times
    Images

Default Un-official birthday!!!

I'm calling my ride 1 year older!
    I want to give my thanks to this forum and all who post informative, funny and satire stuff that has helped many owners like me.
    I sure I'm not alone when I say "I love my Tundra!" Maybe I should say it this way, my marriage to my Tundra is not in jeopardy of a divorce any time soon. It might not be the perfect truck, but I can't think of any other truck I would want to own. (ok, maybe an upgrade some where down the road)

Happy Birthday Tundra owners!
    tundra3400 likes this.
    Tundra 2006 DC SR5 Stock engine, stock wheels, stock interior, a few extra stock things.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    702 times
    Images

Default Re: Un-official birthday!!!

Amen. you hit that thing on the head.
    2000 Tundra 1A0 Platinum Metallic 3.4L V6 SR5 AC 4WD, 208,000 miles and counting, Husky Liners, 5K 35 Watt HID Heads & 5K 60 Watt LED Fogs w/ Fog Mod from IZL, LED Cargo Light, Pioneer 3300UB, redruM69's Quarter Window Arm Mod, Kicker 8" with Custom Box, New Frame via The Rust Recall, 5100s on 3rd Notch, CV Boot Clamp Mod, Hellwig EZ550 Helper Springs, My 1st Gen Anytime Power Window Mod, K&N Air Filter, Electric Fan Conversion (thanks texasranger96), 180 Amp DC Power Alternator, Map Light Mod & LEDs, 285/75r16 Terra Grapplers, Curt Tow Hitch, Keyless Entry, ES Rack Bushings, 30" SR Offroad LED Bar (Install Click here), Uniden PRO 520XL CB, 4in LED Reverse Lights (Install Click Here)
    CBTMA Member

Sometime in the Future:
    Lock-Rite (maybe)

Liked
    2403 times
    Images

Congratulations! You are required* to do one of these moves when celebrating your Toyota.

*Photo evidence not required, we'll take your word for it.
    "Drunk by noon but that's okay, I'll be President some day"
    - Sublime

Liked
    802 times
    Images

No we won't!!

John
    The fools, the fools the fools! They have left us
    our Fenian dead, and while Ireland holds these
    graves, Ireland unfree shall never be at peace!

Padraig Mac Piarais (Patrick Pearse)