Tundra Supercharger on EBAY

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums – General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By Stone_Blue
  • 1 Post By Stone_Blue
  • 3 Post By jbtoy

Thread: Tundra Supercharger on EBAY

Liked
    5 times

Default Tundra Supercharger on EBAY

Toyota TRD 4.7 liter Supercharger, Tundra, Sequoia, Land Cruiser

I'd really like to buy this but can not afford it! Hope someone here gets it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    792 times
    Images

Default Re: Tundra Supercharger on EBAY

Uughhh...WHY do people bid things up at the beginning of the auction?!?...When you do that, you are just bidding against yourself....
    jbtoy, pxsp, CCARR and 1 others like this.

Lurking Member
    Liked
    8 times

Yeah I saw that it was at like $900 when I looked but it is used which would scare the crap out of me!

Liked
    792 times
    Images

What kills me is its only 3 people bidding, constantly pushing the price higher....You should know pretty much exactly how high you are willing to go before bidding....Then just wait till close to the end of the auction and put in your full bid...By constantly pushing the bid higher early, youre just basically pushing the other person quicker up to your limit....or theirs...problem is, if you push to just above THEIR limit early, it may push them to keep going above their limit, when if you had never tipped your hand, you may have won the bid anyway...
    jbtoy likes this.

Liked
    357 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by bfrench116 View Post
    Yeah I saw that it was at like $900 when I looked but it is used which would scare the crap out of me!
    This price is not a scare just yet. Too early to say final bid. If people think they can
    get a brand new SC sitting in the box, then they are going to wait years to find one.

Every now and then, but, very rare, a new one will post up. For most, if you want the SC, you pay according to how bad you WANT it. We are talking about a SC that is going on trucks that
    are 8-13 years old.

Not many in that pool willing to play. If they do, hopefully, they KNOW what they are doing.

Otherwise, they end up here at some point with a thread that starts like this:

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JB

2000 Tundra Supercharged 4.7 TRD (Ivan) in Sunfire Red Pearl.

Long mod list, but, have some pics in my gallery here

Liked
    2577 times
    Images

Normally I get depressed when I see these, but this one isn't compatible with my year anyhow.

I should start a thread... Help me pay for a supercharger, I'll figure the rest out
    "Drunk by noon but that's okay, I'll be President some day"
    - Sublime

Liked
    69 times

Yep, probably a good thing it is for the Gen. 1 and not 1A. I can see me telling the wife I needed it so we could pull the boat we just bought as if the truck couldn't already tow everything I have put behind it...lol
    Hewitt Tech Inc Webstore Home of the Original SAIS Bypass Kit

Liked
    357 times
    Images

Final count down for the bid war.

This will be a good deal if it goes for under $2500.

The clock is ticking on the SC and they are getting harder to find as complete kits. If anyone is
    bidding from here, play your cards at the end and good luck. Need to see how this
    one plays out.
    JB

2000 Tundra Supercharged 4.7 TRD (Ivan) in Sunfire Red Pearl.

Long mod list, but, have some pics in my gallery here

Liked
    792 times
    Images

So $3250.....Anyone HERE the lucky winner?

Liked
    2 times

www.gixen.com
    It's an ebay sniper program and the best way to ebay.

Liked
    1845 times
    Images

For $3250, I'd want some evidence it was only ran for 40K miles. After all, it's an old blower coming off and old truck and going on another old truck. I understand there are actually some people out that can polish a turd.
    2005 Tundra DC Limited 4wd - Phantom Gray Pearl

Search for your answer.
    http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/1gen-tundra/106548-how-to-search-this-forum/

The Friendly Dragon by the Sea Puffnstuff's Avatar
    Liked
    180 times
    Images

Forced induction on a stock engine always ends the same way as there are lots of threads here about the failure although its been a while since I've seen one. Usually from the same people who tout the benefits of the added boost early on only to come back later when it all goes awry. I wouldn't boost any engine unless it was specifically built for the job.
    RIP 2006 Tundra DC with: Eclipse AVN5500 Navigation System, Kicker IX500.4 driving infinity kappa 60.9cs door speakers, Kenwood KAC-X20 driving an infinity kappa 100.9w sub in sound ordnance bass bunker, UWS Black Deep Toolbox, Nasta SS Nerf Bars, Rugged Liner Bed Liner, AVS chrome bug shield, EGR in channel vent visors, Ballistic Enigma 20x9 wheels & Nitto nt420 285/50R20 tires, Hellwig 7697 & 7700 sway bars, Stinger SPP2150 Battery, Big 3 wire upgrade with 1/0 Raptor, Rancho RS5000 struts/shocks, Dynomax VT 17956 muffler, EBC Slotted Sport Rotors & Yellowstuff Kevlar pads, Russell SS brake lines, Cheetah GPS Mirror

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.