Can anyone identify these running boards?

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can anyone identify these running boards?

Liked
    6 times

Default Can anyone identify these running boards?

Hello everyone, I'm trying to replace the wiring/lighting in my running boards but I can't seem to find out who made them. The dealership said they were aftermarket which I'm assuming is part of the Lucchese package but I'm really not sure. The lights are wired directly to the wiring so I can't just replace the bulb, I'll try to post photos of that tomorrow after the blizzard stops. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    407 times
    Images

Default Re: Can anyone identify these running boards?

If no one chime in e mail billy@autocustoms.com
    I got my boards off him from a similar situation. Not only did he find the brand I was looking for at the time, he got them for my 05 Tundra.
    2012 Crewmax TRD 5.7, 4x4, 15% tint all around plus sunstrip. Ionic Gladiator running boards. Weathertechs front and rear. Line X, AVS vent visors. Viper 5301 2 way remote start, MBRP S5316304 cat back exhaust. Bakflip Fibermax tonneau cover.
    Traded in my 05 4x4 DC, AFE CAI, Magnaflow Catback15820, Line X bedliner.

Liked
    6 times

That's awesome thanks for the info.

Liked
    198 times
    Images

I would rather spend the money on a set of sliders that will function as a step but also provide protection to the body, even if not offroad.
    Rocksliders

Here are a couple photos of a guy that got T-boned in an intersection and the sliders completely saved the cab from excessive damage.

But hey, that's just my opinion.
    Last edited by seanpistol; 02-18-2013 at 10:19 AM.

01 Tundra 4.7L 4x4 AC
    Camburg UCAs, OME coils, Bilstein shocks, Nitto Grappler M/T on AR teflon wheels
    ARB air locker, 4.10 gears, electric fans, undercover snorkel, extended breathers, dvd player, remote start

build thread - http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...ol-s-01-Tundra

Liked
    171 times
    Images

I usually hate two-tone vehicles, but thats's not too bad.... Maybe cuz I'm partial to the Tundra!
    Leer?
    Deezee?
    Waldoch?
    Is there any kind of a model # or s/n # on them anywhere that you could search on these manufacturers websites or call them?

Good luck.

Liked
    89 times
    Images

that is a lucchese (SP?) edition tundra.

those are the primo running boards, i've seen them on trucks other than that special edition.

Supporting Vendor Billy@AutoCustoms.com's Avatar
    Liked
    6 times

It looks like they could be ATS Extreme II Running Boards. Check out the link below, feel free to PM us or give us a call if you need any help.

X-treme II Series
    Looking To Upgrade Your Toyota Tundra?
    Toyota Tundra Brakes | Toyota Tundra Tonneau Covers | Toyota Tundra Running Boards | Toyota Tundra Nerf Bars | Toyota Tundra Intakes / Exhaust / Tuners

PM US FOR "TUNDRASOLUTIONS" FORUM DISCOUNTS!
    Or Give Us A Call Today At 1-888-274-3308

Follow Us On Facebook!
    Facebook - AutoCustoms | Facebook - BuyBrakes.com

Liked
    6 times

Quote Originally Posted by Billy@AutoCustoms.com View Post
    It looks like they could be ATS Extreme II Running Boards. Check out the link below, feel free to PM us or give us a call if you need any help.

X-treme II Series
    I will do it. Thanks Billy.

Quote Originally Posted by skilife View Post
    I usually hate two-tone vehicles, but thats's not too bad.... Maybe cuz I'm partial to the Tundra!
    Leer?
    Deezee?
    Waldoch?
    Is there any kind of a model # or s/n # on them anywhere that you could search on these manufacturers websites or call them?

Good luck.
    I can't find a model #, S/n, nothing... I'm about to pull the wiring out and see if there are any marking on the bulbs.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.