Dealership Blue Service A Good Deal?

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dealership Blue Service A Good Deal?

Liked
    1 times
    Images

Default Dealership Blue Service A Good Deal?

Hi guys,

Question for you guys. My dealership has a service plan that they call the blue service. Anyhow, for $299.00 the blue service gets you a transmission flush, service the front end and rear differentials/transfer case on the 4WD and oil change. Plus other extra features like a whole inspection of your vehicle/clean throttle body and other stuff. What do you think? Is it worth it. I dont have time to do these things on my own lately. Have been getting a lot of overtime which leaves me with no time.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    1 times

Default Re: Dealership Blue Service A Good Deal?

Quote Originally Posted by wallygator24 View Post
    Hi guys,

Question for you guys. My dealership has a service plan that they call the blue service. Anyhow, for $299.00 the blue service gets you a transmission flush, service the front end and rear differentials/transfer case on the 4WD and oil change. Plus other extra features like a whole inspection of your vehicle/clean throttle body and other stuff. What do you think? Is it worth it. I dont have time to do these things on my own lately. Have been getting a lot of overtime which leaves me with no time.
    While most do-it-yourselfers may disagree I think that is a fair price for all of that. And of course it would depend on what the other stuff was. But if your looking for opinions and there will be many, I would do it. Good luck.
    2003 TRD Stepside 2WD LSD, 275 Revos, 1 inch Daystar spacer up front, TRD AALs in the back, 1.5 inch Wheeladapter.com wheel adapters, Truxedo tonneau cover, Rhino Lining, Self-Dimming Mirror w/Compass & Temperature, RS3200 Alarm Upgrade, Stant 11506 Locking Gas Cap, Hellwig Anti-Sway Bar, Magnaflow 12586 on the way

Liked
    1 times
    Images

I think that it's a pretty good deal. I don't have any of the tools that you would need to do the rear end, front end, drive shafts and specially the full tranny flush and refill. Also, its done at my Toyota dealership, so it's guaranteed in case anything goes wrong. Thanks for your comments.

Liked
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by wallygator24 View Post
    I think that it's a pretty good deal. I don't have any of the tools that you would need to do the rear end, front end, drive shafts and specially the full tranny flush and refill. Also, its done at my Toyota dealership, so it's guaranteed in case anything goes wrong. Thanks for your comments.
    No problem. Yeah I am the same way, I get all of my maintenance done at one of several Toyota dealerships and have never had any problems at all. I just don't have the time or tools to fool with it either. Good luck.
    2003 TRD Stepside 2WD LSD, 275 Revos, 1 inch Daystar spacer up front, TRD AALs in the back, 1.5 inch Wheeladapter.com wheel adapters, Truxedo tonneau cover, Rhino Lining, Self-Dimming Mirror w/Compass & Temperature, RS3200 Alarm Upgrade, Stant 11506 Locking Gas Cap, Hellwig Anti-Sway Bar, Magnaflow 12586 on the way

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.