Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Anyone got a custom paint job?

18K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  Tundrav8yamaha 
#1 ·
I usually take an extra look at every 1st gen Tundra I see on the road, but I can't say I've ever seen one with a custom paint job. I'm tired of seeing the same old colors. Around here 80% of Tundras are gray/white/silver/beige.

Anyone got any pics to post up?

#2 ·
you could always get it wrappped....

#4 ·
I don't see anything

lol
:clown:

:rofl:

You have just made my day...love the comment.

Where was that truck at? I'd like to see one of those closer up... My wife would say NFW, but my dad would love it.

#5 ·
#6 ·
Is that Bass Pro shop?
there is a starbucks sign in the window... if it is a Bass Pro they best not be going all yuppie on me!:eek:

#7 ·
not gonna lie...thats pretty bad a$$

#8 ·
cost about $1K to do a truck with the camo sheets. I saw an Army Recruiting SUV with it done. Looked really good from about the distance you see the truck in the above post. If you look up close you can see the seams and where they had to tuck it in under stuff. They had it professionally done. You can do it yourself. Check out CamoClad if you're interested. If I ever get a major ding and need a paint job I might go this route just for kicks.

Camoclad Camowraps for Trucks, ATV, Boats and Utility Vehicles Vinyl Camo Vinyl camouflage 3M Control Tac

Camoclad Camouflage System - America's premiere camouflage graphics system for trucks, cars, and gear

#9 ·
#10 ·
yes is was basspro. i google the image . tundra paint. i think it was out of bass pro GA

#12 ·
#13 ·
I love this Tundra! I have never seen one with a body kit and custom front bumper like that. Anyone know if they are available anywhere or if its a one-off?

#16 ·
#17 ·
#18 ·
Man that bumper is baddass. I want one!
Try PM'ing him to see if he still has it for sale. He has not been on since December but he may pop in now and again.

#19 ·
I would like to paint my DC Tundra Fire Truck Red, I do get slightly jealous when I see a color keyed Red Tacoma or 2nd gen Tundra, and think why didn't Toyota spray 1st Gen Tundras Red. Anyone 2nd my opinion or idea.

#20 ·
I would like to paint my DC Tundra Fire Truck Red, I do get slightly jealous when I see a color keyed Red Tacoma or 2nd gen Tundra, and think why didn't Toyota spray 1st Gen Tundras Red. Anyone 2nd my opinion or idea.
We wanted a red one as well. Why not? They already were painting other vehicles true red why not the tundra??

#21 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.