1987 4runner windshield molding

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums – General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Thread: 1987 4runner windshield molding

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Default 1987 4runner windshield molding

I have a 1987 4runner and recently had the windshield replaced. When they replaced it, they apparently didn't glue down the chrome molding that goes around the windshield very well as it blew off on the freeway. I can't seem to find that molding anywhere, wondering if anyone knew of a place that sold it...?? thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    0 times

Default Re: 1987 4runner windshield molding

I'm missing a piece on mine , haven't found any yet , might check craigslist for some one parting out a p/u or 4Runner
    The weather is here , Wish you were Beautiful !