03' tundra amp location?

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Thread: 03' tundra amp location?

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Default 03' tundra amp location?

I have a question concerning amp location. My brother's 05' tundra has the amp mounted in a bracket under the back passenger seat (in the storage compartment). I have an 03' tundra but my amp is not in the same location as my brother's truck. Where is the amp located on the 03'?

He had a sub installed, and Now I want one. They tapped into the amp, that's why I want to know where mine is. I don't know much about installation.......excuse my lack of knowledge.......

this may be a dumb question, but I had to ask........

Thanx!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    1 times
    Images

Default Re: 03' tundra amp location?

Quote Originally Posted by 03_tundra View Post
    I have a question concerning amp location. My brother's 05' tundra has the amp mounted in a bracket under the back passenger seat (in the storage compartment). I have an 03' tundra but my amp is not in the same location as my brother's truck. Where is the amp located on the 03'?

He had a sub installed, and Now I want one. They tapped into the amp, that's why I want to know where mine is. I don't know much about installation.......excuse my lack of knowledge.......

Thanx!!!
    You have an amp if you have the small tweeters in the front doors. It is located just behind and under your radio. If you have one you will see it when you pull your radio. It will have a cable that plugs into your radio. I don't know much about amps but somone said it was an analog amp and not a digital amp. I don't know what that means but if you do a search you can read what others have said.
    03 Stratosphere Mica Stepside, 4.7 L, Supercharger, TRD Package, TRD Exhaust,
    Scion Head Unit 08600-21802,
    Custom leather heated seats 2 tone with TRD LOGO, Moonroof, ARE LID, ZR3 Laser Shifter, Denso IK22 .4mm Iridium Plugs, Scan Gauge 2,
    Rhino Liner, Die Hard Platinum P5 battery
    5.7 Killer

Liked
    1 times
    Images

Default Re: 03' tundra amp location?

Quote Originally Posted by 03_tundra View Post

Thanx!!!
    It is located behind and just below your radio, if you have one. Read the info on this post for more details and a picture.
    http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...ify-amplifier/
    03 Stratosphere Mica Stepside, 4.7 L, Supercharger, TRD Package, TRD Exhaust,
    Scion Head Unit 08600-21802,
    Custom leather heated seats 2 tone with TRD LOGO, Moonroof, ARE LID, ZR3 Laser Shifter, Denso IK22 .4mm Iridium Plugs, Scan Gauge 2,
    Rhino Liner, Die Hard Platinum P5 battery
    5.7 Killer