Toyota Tundra Forums banner

06 Tundra DC 4x4 Limited Tires

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  wlvrn1215 
#1 ·
Hi- I have spent at least 2 hours looking for threads on the biggest size tire to use on my tundra with no lift. I cant seem to locate the right info easily, anyone with a little advice would be great, In return I will help the next person that asks the same question LOL. 2006 DC tundra 4x4, current tires 265,65, 17, they look way too wimpy, i would like to get bigger wothout lifting, can I go bigger with current rims to look better? and anyone with advice on going up in size with new rims also without lifts would be great help! I will take suggestions and would love pics, Make my Black Tundra look right !!
Tire Size And Rim Suggestions!

#2 ·
if you want to stick with the same wheel, consider a 265/70/17 it is a little taller. plus another thing to think about when swapping tires is their strength. my truck came with crappy P245/70/16 a P tire is for cars. no business on a full size truck, they sag too much. an LT tire will have a much stronger sidewall and look great

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.