Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Best Offroad Tires

17K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  RugerBoy 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. I am looking for new tires for my truck, and wanted your guys oppinions. I want a tire that is big and tough looking at somewhat of a reasonable price. I will be getting a 6" lift kit so im looking at either a 35" or 37" tire. Tell me your oppinions on tires and size. Thanks. :)

#6 ·
Man those Coopers look awesome I see them everywhere now !!!

#8 ·
Do you want an offroad tire, or a tire that looks big and tough?

Because, since you're in Pennsylvania, and I know what kind of mud lurks out there...if you are looking for an offroad tire that you can also drive on the pavement, you should very seriously look at Interco tires. They offer some radial tires with their "three stage lug" (TSL) design, for example the TrXus M/T (35R18 and 35R20) and a radial Super Swamper (35R18 and 37R20 would fit). Both are very good tires, and won't flat-spot like a bias ply.

If you just want an "offroad looking" tire to go with your lift, and it will be used exclusively on the road, get any tire you figure looks good, or tell us what you want from it...smooth ride, quiet ride, light offroad, pavement, wet/winter traction, longevity...

-Sean

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.