1999 Avalon - Oxygen Sensor Location

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1999 Avalon - Oxygen Sensor Location

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Default 1999 Avalon - Oxygen Sensor Location

Hi,
    I just had a diagnostic done of my 99 Avalon and was told that I need to replace oxygen sensor B1 S2. However, I'm not sure exactly where it is and what's the best way to access it. Is there any sort of diagram that shows this? Thanks for your time.
    -Terry

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    0 times

Default Re: 1999 Avalon - Oxygen Sensor Location

Click on the URL further down for a discussion on '99 O2 Sensors. I cannot attest to the validity of what's in the post, but I would say this:

- O2 sensors for that car are really expensive.

- Within the thread, there are claims that Toyota has extended the warranty on this models O2 sensor to 150,000 mi. - I would consult with a Toyota dealer B4 paying. If a particular dealer gives you a hard time, try another. You might even first consult with Toyota corp.

http://www.automotiveforums.com/t237716.html

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.