Need Help Locating Alarm Valet Switch

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Thread: Need Help Locating Alarm Valet Switch

Liked
    0 times

Default Need Help Locating Alarm Valet Switch

I bought my Tundra with an Omega aftermarket alarm system. I know that the valet switch is somewhere under the drive dash, but after doing all sorts of acrobatics I can't locate the switch.

Can anyone walk me through or point to instructions for removing the lower dash panel in order to get a better look? Is it a simple matter of removing the bolts? Is there anything to look out for?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    0 times

Nevermind found an answer under fog light mod topic