Toyota Tundra Forums banner

What do you think of these wheels?

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  LTDV8 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Can't see the pics?

#4 ·
Very Nice. I think the BFG mudder is the best looking tire out. But they wear fast and are pretty loud. I had 33" 12.50 on my F-150 and they are not cheap but man that truck looked awesome.

#5 ·
I like your set-up much better. Those pro comp wheels don't even compare to your Stonecrushers. If anything, put the BFG mud terrains on your Welds. That would look sick! :tu:
Lexus Luthor said:
Seen these wheels around lately and thinking of switching them. Wanted to get some opinions. I like what I have now, but it might be time for a change.
FYI - They are Pro-Comp Xtreme wheels 17x9 w/ a BFG Mud Terrain.

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/32492/size/big/cat/recent/limit/recent

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/32493/limit/recent
State your opinions please.:tu:

:ts:

#7 ·
Yeah I am playing w/ the idea of adding different tire. A sort of mild mud terrain. Something that looks good but not too loud or rough.

The wheels are a polished finish. they were dirty when I snapped the pics.

what I really want is to move to a 17" wheel. The 16's just seem so small on the DC. Wish I had done it in the beginning. Thats the ONLY regret I have on my truck.

#8 ·
Lexus Luthor said:
Yeah I am playing w/ the idea of adding different tire. A sort of mild mud terrain. Something that looks good but not too loud or rough.

The wheels are a polished finish. they were dirty when I snapped the pics.

what I really want is to move to a 17" wheel. The 16's just seem so small on the DC. Wish I had done it in the beginning. Thats the ONLY regret I have on my truck.
you're wheel and tire sombo look very good, but of course if you had 17" it would bring the wheel out more n definitely look even better. thats the reason why i want 17", 16s look good but 17" you see the wheels as well as the tire. post pics when you get 17"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.