Need Banjo Bolt Fuel Pressure Gauge Adapter

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need Banjo Bolt Fuel Pressure Gauge Adapter

Liked
    7 times

Default Need Banjo Bolt Fuel Pressure Gauge Adapter

I've spent a few days doing internet searches and calling auto parts and other stores in an attempt to find a banjo bolt fuel rail adapter. This has a schrader valve attachment on top of it that is used to measure fuel rail pressure (reference page 4-3 of the Haynes manual). I can easily find a fuel pressure gauge but the banjo bolt adapter seems to be as easy to come by as a fur coat at a Peta convention.

Yes, there are other ways of reading fuel pressure but none of them are capable of performing the tests that I need to do.

I found one site that lists a "Toyota FI Banjo Bolt adapter" but has no picture and gives no dimensions. I'm going to give them a call but I don't know what the thread pitch of the 12mm banjo bolt is. It's either 1.25 or 1.50. Can anyone confirm what it is?

I've also found a few kits costing hundreds of dollars which include the adapter but not the adapter by itself.

If anyone has any idea where I might find one of these banjo bolt adapters, a reply to this post would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Paul
    Completed Mods:
    S&S long tube headers
    Brembo rotors
    TSB caliper upgrade
    Hawk LTS brake pads
    Stainless steel braided brake lines
    Total Chaos steering rack bushings
    Alignment to DJ's specs
    Century cap
    Line-X
    XM satellite radio module (connected to Pioneer head unit)
    Instrument cluster LED upgrade

Future Mods:
    Rearview camera system
    BA Muffler (on order)
    Sound deadener
    Fusion Drive
    Flux Capacitor Control Unit (FCCU)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    7 times

Default Re: Need Banjo Bolt Fuel Pressure Gauge Adapter

Quote Originally Posted by Picasso View Post
    I've spent a few days doing internet searches and calling auto parts and other stores in an attempt to find a banjo bolt fuel rail adapter. This has a schrader valve attachment on top of it that is used to measure fuel rail pressure (reference page 4-3 of the Haynes manual). I can easily find a fuel pressure gauge but the banjo bolt adapter seems to be as easy to come by as a fur coat at a Peta convention.

Yes, there are other ways of reading fuel pressure but none of them are capable of performing the tests that I need to do.

I found one site that lists a "Toyota FI Banjo Bolt adapter" but has no picture and gives no dimensions. I'm going to give them a call but I don't know what the thread pitch of the 12mm banjo bolt is. It's either 1.25 or 1.50. Can anyone confirm what it is?

I've also found a few kits costing hundreds of dollars which include the adapter but not the adapter by itself.

If anyone has any idea where I might find one of these banjo bolt adapters, a reply to this post would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Paul
    Hey Paul,
    The banjo bolt is a 12M x 1.25 and it comes with the Actron CP7838 fuel pressure gauge kit. Got it from Tradervar.com for $47 with free shipping.

Good luck.
    Completed Mods:
    S&S long tube headers
    Brembo rotors
    TSB caliper upgrade
    Hawk LTS brake pads
    Stainless steel braided brake lines
    Total Chaos steering rack bushings
    Alignment to DJ's specs
    Century cap
    Line-X
    XM satellite radio module (connected to Pioneer head unit)
    Instrument cluster LED upgrade

Future Mods:
    Rearview camera system
    BA Muffler (on order)
    Sound deadener
    Fusion Drive
    Flux Capacitor Control Unit (FCCU)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.