2005-2006 Tundra 4.7 V8 (2uzfe vvti) TRD Supercharger complete - Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-15-2014, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
Supporter

2005-2006 Tundra 4.7 V8 (2uzfe vvti) TRD Supercharger complete

I have 2uzfe Supercharger for sale complete for Tundra. It will bolt up for any 2uz engine. It was designed for vvti engine. I use unichip for tunning. It runs great in my 2006 Tundra. It will work in any vvti engine, with proper tuning. It can be custom tuned to your vehicle. Only reason I'm selling, is because I've upgraded my truck to a diesel 1 ton truck, and no longer need it.

What will be included in this sale:
1. Supercharger assembly
2. Bigger Fuel injectors and stock injectors
3. All pulleys and brackets for your truck to work.
4. Unichip with wire harness
5. TRD boost gage.
6. Bigger crank pulley, if you want more boost.

This TRD Supercharger can be installed in any V8 Toyota 4.7 2uz engine, it will bolt up in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 years of Tundra, Sequoia, 4Runner, Lexus GX470, Lexus LX470. Only thing you have to get is unichip wire harness for your vehicle, and tune it. Since TRD department never sold this unit officially, I'm willing to offer free installation on 2005-2006 if your purchase airfare round trip from GSP airport (but you have to get it custom tuned at your expense).

There is lots of information on this site about supercharging 2uz engine, if you want me to guide you in a right direction, I can assist with that as well.

I have spent a lots of time with it in my truck. I love OEM look, and worked great for me. I will remove supercharger when I have serious buyer and package it for shipping.

I'm asking for everything $5,500 obo, plus actual shipping. MY PM BOX IS FULL, so please e-mail me genie_tinik@yahoo.com.

[YOUTUBE]MrDWd0ALgA0[/YOUTUBE]

2006 Toyota Tundra DC SR5 4x4 - TRD supercharged, TRD BBK, TRD exhaust, 7009 navi w/custom JBL wire harness + OEM XM/Sirus radio, and many other mods.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-17-2014, 03:54 PM

Re: 2005-2006 Tundra 4.7 V8 (2uzfe vvti) TRD Supercharger complete

Ivan,
So you pulled the trigger on a diesel! Nice, they are really more suited to your crazy boat hauling anyway.

For those that do not realize what Ivan has for sale... This is the ONLY TRD supercharger
I know of that is designed to bolt on to a VVTi 4.7l. Talk about rare! I have only heard rumors about them until i saw Ivans. I had to modifiy a 2004 sc to fit my 06, so if you ever wanted a bolt on TRD SC for your 05-06 tundra, now is your one and only chance!

Scott
06 DC TRD S/C
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-22-2014, 07:53 AM
Supercharged Member

hi, been way to long. my box isn't full. why isn't your tuned unichip for the trd supercharger set up included. price is a bit much. i'll pay for your flight from SC to fort lauderdale air port. & i'll pick you up, & you can stay at my home & i'll feed you, etc. so you can install it all. how many miles are on the Supercharger? we can send it to TRD for rebuild to new. usually 50,000miles you have to rebuild it. my son & i & you can help you install it on my 05 tundra. if you don't get anyone else to buy it, i'm interested. Gorilla

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-23-2014, 12:36 PM Thread Starter
Supporter

My Unichip is included, buts its tuned for my truck with options I had it set up. That is main reason I've said, it will be much much better if you can tune my unichip.

As far as Florida, I'm usually passing your area twice a week, so it would be no problem for me to deliver and install it for you.

2006 Toyota Tundra DC SR5 4x4 - TRD supercharged, TRD BBK, TRD exhaust, 7009 navi w/custom JBL wire harness + OEM XM/Sirus radio, and many other mods.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-02-2014, 08:20 AM

I really wish I had the money!

2006 TSS Tundra 2wd 100k mile club - AEM Brute Force - JBA headers - Magnaflow cat-back - Resonator delete - PnP Unichip(sold) - Yellr Box speedo calibrator - Kazuma LSD - Icon ext travel CO's - Total Chaos UCA's - Rear Bilstein 5100's - Daystar AAL - 16x8" 0 offset Konig Countersteer Offroad - Toyo Open Country A/T 305/70/16 - Spidertrax 1.25" spacers - StopTech slotted rotors, pads & SS brake lines - Total Chaos steering rack bushings - HID Illusionz FX-R bi-xenon projectors w/ black housings & Morimoto 4.5k HID kit - Waltrip grille - paint matched everything - smoked Sequoia corners - LED's - De-badged - Ghost black TSS decals - Custom stereo
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR (sold)
1992 Acura Integra - K20A2

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-06-2014, 06:33 AM

ChaseIntegra, you and me BOTH bro

2005 Tundra DC Limited
Phantom Gray Pearl
K&N CAI -- JBA Y-Pipe -- BAMuffler by DirtyDeeds Industries-- "UNI-Chip'd"
Front - Bilstein 5100's (2.5") -- Rear - Double 2" AALs on either side
PowerSlot Slotted Rotors w/ Hawk LTS Pads -- Stainless Braided Brake Lines from Wheeler's
285/70 R17 BFG KM2's on "17 Black Powder Coated Mickey Thompson Classic II's
BackRack -- Bed Coated TRD Skid Plate -- Smoked corners and tails
UNIDEN BEARCAT 880(new) CB mated to two 4' FireSticks mounted to the BackRack
Valentine 1

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 04:09 AM
Rookie

Crazy Ivan,
Do you have any photos or post about your build?
I just got a hold of a new in box (yes I found one) 4.7L TRD Supercharger kit. I'm going to install forged rods, re-ring and install on my 2005 GX470. You seem to be the only one who has done this and left the air injection pumps in their original locations. Can you point me in the right direction?
Thanks,
~ Nick
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-2017, 05:55 AM
Lurking Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatniceguynick View Post
Crazy Ivan,

Do you have any photos or post about your build?

I just got a hold of a new in box (yes I found one) 4.7L TRD Supercharger kit. I'm going to install forged rods, re-ring and install on my 2005 GX470. You seem to be the only one who has done this and left the air injection pumps in their original locations. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

~ Nick

Did you ever do this? What was the full out of pocket cost? Did it cost you $5000 or more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page