Offroad LED Light Bar Group Buy - Page 2

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Offroad LED Light Bar Group Buy

OBT
    Liked
    88 times
    Images

Default Re: Offroad LED Light Bar Group Buy

I'm not sure what material it is but I'm pretty sure it is shatter proof and I know it's water proof.

Scratch that. Looked it up for you. It's tempered glass. Still shatter proof and water proof.
    Last edited by OBT; 01-06-2013 at 10:00 PM.
    First gen member #31 White, 02 Tundra, 3.4l V6, 6000k hi/lo 35watt HIDs, 30" single row led light bar, 285/75/16 Fierce Attitudes, 2 1/2inch skyjacker level kit, add a leaf, 5% tint on brow, 35% fronts, 20 over 20% backs, LED swap, 2 24" blue led strips behind back seat, pioneer 2300DVD touchscreen, strobe lights, black low pro toolbox, black westin nerf bars
    Contact me for Louisiana Tundra Stickers!

Still waiting on a duramax

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Interested in the 30 inch double row.

OBT
    Liked
    88 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by charles87k View Post
    Interested in the 30 inch double row.
    Pm me your email address and I'll add you to the list.
    First gen member #31 White, 02 Tundra, 3.4l V6, 6000k hi/lo 35watt HIDs, 30" single row led light bar, 285/75/16 Fierce Attitudes, 2 1/2inch skyjacker level kit, add a leaf, 5% tint on brow, 35% fronts, 20 over 20% backs, LED swap, 2 24" blue led strips behind back seat, pioneer 2300DVD touchscreen, strobe lights, black low pro toolbox, black westin nerf bars

OBT
    Liked
    88 times
    Images

Running total of bars
    1) OBT
    2) Cullen Nay
    3) Jerryvt09
    4) Bad Dad's Tundra
    5) Tundra Hunden
    6) Charles87k
    7) Casper07
    8) BBP13
    Last edited by OBT; 01-08-2013 at 02:42 PM.

Liked
    517 times
    Images

I'm interested in led off road lights and the price of these is enticing but I would like to know the comparison between these and rigid industries LEDs.
    2000 Tundra Platinum Metallic 3.4L V6 SR5 AC 4WD, 207,000 miles and counting, Husky Liners, 5K 35 Watt HID Heads & 5K 60 Watt LED Fogs w/ Fog Mod from IZL, LED Cargo Light, Pioneer 3300UB, redruM69's Quarter Window Arm Mod, Kicker 8" with Custom Box, New Frame via The Rust Recall, 5100s on 3rd Notch, CV Boot Clamp Mod, Hellwig EZ550 Helper Springs, My 1st Gen Anytime Power Window Mod, K&N Air Filter, Electric Fan Conversion (thanks texasranger96), 180 Amp DC Power Alternator, Map Light Mod & LEDs, 285/75r16 Terra Grapplers, Curt Tow Hitch, Keyless Entry, ES Rack Bushings, 30" SR Offroad LED Bar (Sneveys Offroad)
    CBTMA Member

Sometime in the Future:
    Lock-Rite (maybe)

OBT
    Liked
    88 times
    Images

I don't have any comparison pics but from what I've seen these give out plenty of light. They are rated close to the same light output as the rigid's but more reasonably priced. I talked to Chris at okledlightbars.com and he said that he has yet to have complaint about these lights and he is a very stand up/tell you the truth kinda guy.
    Last edited by OBT; 01-07-2013 at 09:11 PM.

Liked
    517 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by OBT View Post
    I don't have any comparison pics but from what I've seen these give out plenty of light. They are rated close to the same light output as the rigid's but more reasonably priced. I talked to Chris at okledlightbars.com and he said that he has yet to have complaint about these lights and he is a very stand up/tell you the truth kinda guy.
    thats good to hear. i just wish i had some extra money right now. i am interested though, and maybe ill be seeing some extra money soon.
    2000 Tundra Platinum Metallic 3.4L V6 SR5 AC 4WD, 207,000 miles and counting, Husky Liners, 5K 35 Watt HID Heads & 5K 60 Watt LED Fogs w/ Fog Mod from IZL, LED Cargo Light, Pioneer 3300UB, redruM69's Quarter Window Arm Mod, Kicker 8" with Custom Box, New Frame via The Rust Recall, 5100s on 3rd Notch, CV Boot Clamp Mod, Hellwig EZ550 Helper Springs, My 1st Gen Anytime Power Window Mod, K&N Air Filter, Electric Fan Conversion (thanks texasranger96), 180 Amp DC Power Alternator, Map Light Mod & LEDs, 285/75r16 Terra Grapplers, Curt Tow Hitch, Keyless Entry, ES Rack Bushings, 30" SR Offroad LED Bar (Sneveys Offroad)
    CBTMA Member

Sometime in the Future:
    Lock-Rite (maybe)

OBT
    Liked
    88 times
    Images

Hope you can get in on this buy. Let me know we have plenty of room left
    tundra3400 likes this.

Liked
    517 times
    Images

if i can i sure will let you know. thanks.
    CBTMA Member

Sometime in the Future:
    Lock-Rite (maybe)

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

What would happen if we don't get 30 people? Do you have an updated count? I would really like to purchase the 30" for the group buy price listed.

OBT
    Liked
    88 times
    Images

I will talk to Chris about it but I'm sure he would still work it out for these prices or do something to help us out because he seems to be a very stand up guys and values good customer service.

OBT
    Liked
    88 times
    Images

Guys I have some news concerning the gb. Chris got wind that the factory in shutting down February 1-20th for retooling so he said if we want to get our order in before this the buy will need to end Monday so he can make the order and everyone get their lights before the retooling to avoid hassle/frustration on our part.
    I asked him about pricing and a few other things and this was his exact reply.
    "Yes, I will honor those prices.

You can tell them to vote if they want, majority rules. If it extends
    to
    the end of the month, deliveries could be delayed, or if they close
    Monday, they can get them faster.
    You could always end Monday's orders and those will be guaranteed,
    then
    anything after that will be shipped after the plant reopens, unless I
    have stock on hand to fill them."
    Let me know what you guys want to do and I will send him those who want them to order Monday and keep the rest tell the end of the month (if anyone really wants to wait tell the end of the month)

Ps. Sorry for the short notice but he just got notice that the factory would be closing for retooling and wanted to get our buy in before so we did not have to put up with super long waiting periods. Again my apologies for not giving the heads up I told you I would.

Liked
    332 times
    Images

I saw the exact same 20" light bar on ebay, shipped free straight from Greenbrier, Tennessee, for $195.00.

Tell Chris he needs to offer a better price. If he's selling 30 of these to us, he can afford it.
    New to the forum? CLICK HERE!
    Questions about advertising? CLICK HERE!

Know the facts about Warranties and the Magnuson-Moss Act.

Link to Amsoil -->

Be an organ & tissue donor, register at DonateLife

Liked
    21 times

Quote Originally Posted by Tundradrenalin View Post
    I saw the exact same 20" light bar on ebay, shipped free straight from Greenbrier, Tennessee, for $195.00.

Tell Chris he needs to offer a better price. If he's selling 30 of these to us, he can afford it.
    Link please

OBT
    Liked
    88 times
    Images

I looked on ebay. Didn't see the one you are talking about but I did see other ones most were $300 or more so I think this is a fair pricel. There was one that was like $177 but it was from the same seller that's charging $300 in different auctions for the same bar and they looked cheaply made from the pictures. Don't think I'd want to buy from him but that's just me, seems a little sketchy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast