Offroad LED Light Bar Group Buy

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Offroad LED Light Bar Group Buy

OBT
    Liked
    89 times
    Images

Exclamation Offroad LED Light Bar Group Buy

Ok guys this is a group buy on off-road led light bars from www.okledlightbars.com, feel free to go checkout his website to get a look at all the lights he has to offer. I was looking into buying a light bar from him and he offered to do a group buy for us, so that we could get even better deals on these light bars. He has done group buys on tacomaworld.com before with great success (link below) and everyone that I have talked to that has purchased from him says he is a great stand up guy, has great customer service, the light is high quality, and they have no complaints. I will be collecting everyone's username, email address and which bar they want and at the end of the group buy will send it to Chris (owner of okledlightbars.com). He will then contact you personally for payment. The prices listed include the wiring harness (except the 3x3’s) and shipping within the lower 48 is free (contact him at okledlightbars@gmail.com for shipping outside of the lower 48). He does ask that you prepay so he does not get screwed if guys don’t pay or back out last minute. As soon as the group buy ends and he contacts everyone for payment he will put the order in for the lights, and he will ship them to you as soon as he gets them in. We need about 30 buyers between all the sizes to make this group buy work. Email (mudslinger4020@aim.com) or pm me with your username, email address, and what you would like to order.

3x3” flood or spot - $100.00 per pair w/o harness

20” double row- $199.00

30” double row- $300.00

40” double row - $415.00

Link to previous group buy: 40" LED Light Bar Group Buy ENDS 11/20 - Tacoma World Forums
    First gen member #31 White, 02 Tundra, 3.4l V6, 6000k hi/lo 35watt HIDs, 30" single row led light bar, 285/75/16 Fierce Attitudes, 2 1/2inch skyjacker level kit, add a leaf, 5% tint on brow, 35% fronts, 20 over 20% backs, LED swap, 2 24" blue led strips behind back seat, pioneer 2300DVD touchscreen, strobe lights, black low pro toolbox, black westin nerf bars
    Contact me for Louisiana Tundra Stickers!

Still waiting on a duramax

Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    377 times
    Images

Default Re: Offroad LED Light Bar Group Buy

Do these have any DOT# on them?
    New to the forum? CLICK HERE!
    Questions about advertising? CLICK HERE!

Know the facts about Warranties and the Magnuson-Moss Act.

Link to Amsoil -->

Be an organ & tissue donor, register at DonateLife

Liked
    21 times

I would be interested......but i can't get the pics to come up.

Liked
    377 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Jerryvt09 View Post
    I would be interested......but i can't get the pics to come up.
    I added a direct link to the website. Try the pics on that.
    New to the forum? CLICK HERE!
    Questions about advertising? CLICK HERE!

Know the facts about Warranties and the Magnuson-Moss Act.

Link to Amsoil -->

Be an organ & tissue donor, register at DonateLife

Liked
    21 times

Also, can these be wired to add into one of the blanks that we have? if they can......I'm in! If i were you I'd put this on tundra talk too
    Last edited by Jerryvt09; 01-05-2013 at 05:12 PM.

OBT
    Liked
    89 times
    Images

Jerryvt09, I'm not positive if they could be wired to our blanks but I don't see why not.
    I'm not a member there but I'll go join and see what I can do. Thanks for the tip.

I asked Chris about the DOT#
    Last edited by OBT; 01-06-2013 at 12:47 AM.
    First gen member #31 White, 02 Tundra, 3.4l V6, 6000k hi/lo 35watt HIDs, 30" single row led light bar, 285/75/16 Fierce Attitudes, 2 1/2inch skyjacker level kit, add a leaf, 5% tint on brow, 35% fronts, 20 over 20% backs, LED swap, 2 24" blue led strips behind back seat, pioneer 2300DVD touchscreen, strobe lights, black low pro toolbox, black westin nerf bars

Lurking Member
    Liked
    6 times

Interested... when does the group buy offer end?

07 Tundra Limited DC
    Super White 5.7L
    2.5"/1" Revtek lvl kit / 20x9 Fuel Boost / 275/65/20 Toyo MT / BakFlip FiberMax / A.F.E. Intake / BHLM / Line-X / L.E.D. Interior Changeover / Oracle Halos Rings(including fogs) / Recon Smoked Led Tailights & Recon Smoked Led 3rd Brake light / BAMuffler / TRD Sway Bar / TRD RW Sport Shifter / 2010 Sport Color Matched Grille

Liked
    21 times

Updates?

OBT
    Liked
    89 times
    Images

Deadline is kind of open ended. No set date on when it has to end. Just whenever we get at least 30 buyers, I can post when we are getting close to the 30 but it is going slow right now.

There is no DOT# because they are for offroad use. And tundratalk isn't letting me post on any threads yet so nothing going there yet.

Liked
    21 times

Tundra talk requires you to make an intro post in new members forum. Try that.

Liked
    4 times

Do you need the wire harness for the smaller ones, or can you wire your own one?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
    2004 Sequoia Limited
    2012 Sequoia SR5

OBT
    Liked
    89 times
    Images

Jerryvt09: Ahh ok thanks bud. Didn't really read last night when signing up.

trncfrmr: you do not have to have the wiring harness if you want to run your own wiring.

Lurking Member
    Liked
    6 times

Quote Originally Posted by OBT View Post
    Deadline is kind of open ended. No set date on when it has to end. Just whenever we get at least 30 buyers, I can post when we are getting close to the 30 but it is going slow right now.
    Thanks OBT, I contacted OKlights today,about shipping to Canada, Ill post up any shipping info when I get his reply, might be good info for anyone on the fence about getting in on this group buy who live outside the lower 48..

07 Tundra Limited DC
    Super White 5.7L
    2.5"/1" Revtek lvl kit / 20x9 Fuel Boost / 275/65/20 Toyo MT / BakFlip FiberMax / A.F.E. Intake / BHLM / Line-X / L.E.D. Interior Changeover / Oracle Halos Rings(including fogs) / Recon Smoked Led Tailights & Recon Smoked Led 3rd Brake light / BAMuffler / TRD Sway Bar / TRD RW Sport Shifter / 2010 Sport Color Matched Grille

OBT
    Liked
    89 times
    Images

Thanks. Did you tell Chris it was part of the group buy? Hope the shipping cost isn't to bad and we can work something out for you.

Liked
    15 times
    Images

is that glass or plastic on the lens? If it is shatterproof I am in on a lightbar.
    2007 Streak Blue- SOLD

14 Crewmax 4x4 Platinum Magnetic Grey - 3/1.5 toytec, 275/65/20 at2, moto metal 951-0 offset, colormatched mirrors/ handles, billet tundra insert, stubby antenna, AMP powersteps, weathertechs, plasti dipped grill insert, Leer topper, black thule aero bars, titan rod vault, full led swap, VLEDS LED headlight/ fog, hypertech, hardwire radar + mount, TRD sway bar DECKED truck bed organizer, http://DECKED.COM

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.