Question Headlight Adjustments??

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums – General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Thread: Headlight Adjustments??

Lurking Member
    Liked
    0 times

Question Headlight Adjustments??

The drivers side headlight on my 2003 shines way to high and I can't figure out how to adjust it down.

Can someone please fill me in?

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Headlight Adjustments??

Quote Originally Posted by craven View Post
    The drivers side headlight on my 2003 shines way to high and I can't figure out how to adjust it down.

Can someone please fill me in?

Thanks
    Did you just replace the bulbs recently? I can't imagine that you've had this issue for almost a decade.

I would just try rescrewing them back in. I replaced mine recently with modded Phillips 9005's and one of them wasn't in completely securely and the angle was way off. I took it out and put it back in and the alignment was back to normal.

Else, there is a vertical adjustment screw that you can tweak.

Lurking Member
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Headlight Adjustments??

Thanks for the reply

Where is this screw located?