TRD Grill

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TRD Grill

Liked
    1 times
    Images

Default TRD Grill

Have any of you guys (or girls) happen to seen this paticular grill. Is this an aftermarket or stock grill? Does anyone know where to find this?

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/368961

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    1 times
    Images

Look in the classifieds on this board.

It is the TRD Grille for the Ivan Stewart Package like my truck had. See My Photos. It is also made by Molly Designs and can be bought here.

Or you could contact Steve Ganz from Carson Toyota and he is a member of this board under the user name of SteveG. His email is gonzo4u@earthlink.net
    1996 T100, 203,000 and counting

Liked
    1 times
    Images

This style grille will not fit your 03. It only fits from 00-02. In 03 they took out the filler piece between the grille and bumper and made the grille itself lower (bigger). The only grille I am aware of which completely changes out the grille like the TRD Ivan Stewart Grille is the T3 Grille.

Liked
    1 times
    Images

Thanks for the heads up. Doesn't the T3 grill have the T3 badge on it?

Liked
    1 times
    Images

Yep. But it is held on just like the V8 is held on and can be easily removed.

Liked
    0 times

There are other grills available for the 03. Most info is in the aftermarket forum that as a registered member you won't be able to access. But there are other choices. Go to the link below search on there, you should find a color keyed sports grill, mesh face $270. Ebay has them also sometimes. If I remember Trenz and some others had billet grill inserts as well. But the sports grill is probably more like what you're after.

http://www.trdparts4u.com/

Choose Tundra, year, accessories, grilles and you'll see it

Liked
    0 times

Here's another.

03 & 04 TRD Grille
    '01 Color-Keyed Limited Tundra TRD 4x4
    JBA Headers, TRD Exhaust, IS Grill, IS Bilsteins, Hellwig Sway Bar, AR-23 wheels w/ 265/75 Yokohama AT's, SnugTop XV Shell, BedRug, Yakima Rack

Liked
    0 times

Talking TRD Tundra Grill

If i buy the Ivan Stewart Sports Grill for my 2004 Double Cab Tundra, would i be able to install it myself? Also, does anyone know if i can get it cheaper than the price i found ($270)?

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by twism89484
    If i buy the Ivan Stewart Sports Grill for my 2004 Double Cab Tundra, would i be able to install it myself? Also, does anyone know if i can get it cheaper than the price i found ($270)?
    The Ivan Stewart grill will not fit an '04. The IS grill is only for '00-'02, you want a TRD sports grill. Installation should be pretty easy, just unbolt the factory grill and bolt on the new one. Sorry don't know about the price.
    JBA Headers, TRD Exhaust, IS Grill, IS Bilsteins, Hellwig Sway Bar, AR-23 wheels w/ 265/75 Yokohama AT's, SnugTop XV Shell, BedRug, Yakima Rack

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Default Ivan Stewart Grill

[QUOTE=jajeh5]Have any of you guys (or girls) happen to seen this paticular grill. Is this an aftermarket or stock grill? Does anyone know where to find this?

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/368961[/it is a TUNDRA TRD IVAN STEWART GRILL ]

Liked
    0 times

That is the TRD/Ivan Stewart Grill that has been discontinued.

PM member TRDKEAU, I think he is still selling this grill. There is a post in the Personal Classified section.

Liked
    0 times

Does anyone know if the T3 grill is available to non-T3 owners yet?
    Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X879, Image Dynamic IDQ-10 v.2, Crystal Mobilesound CSc60s (installed in kickpanels), Crystal Mobilesound CSX 615, Planet Audio PA200.2 (2x), Hifonics Brutus BX500D, Performance Teknique 1 Farad digital cap, 3 layers of RAAMmat all the way around

Exterior: Cornfed 2 1/2 front spacer, rear AAL, TRD dual outlet exhaust, Line-x, Clear-Red-Clear tailights, Innovation Street Sport tonneau cover, T3 edition grille, Helwig sway bar (powdercoated red)

Liked
    0 times

Default 03+ TRD Grill

I was wondering when the TRD grill will be available for the 03+ Tundras. I am talking about the T3 looking grill with the TRD badge. I saw a picture of it on here but don't remember where. I would really like to be able to buy that one already pre-painted instead of buying or looking for a T3 grill and getting it painted.
    2003 Tundra Access Cab SR5 2WD
    Natural White w/ Grey Interior.

Factory: TRD Off Road Pkg., Leather Interior Option (By Classic Soft Trim), L.S.D., Tow Pkg.
    Mods: TRD Drop-In Filter, Clear Corners, Sylvania Silverstar Head & Fog Lights, Color Matched Mirror Covers, Color Matched Rear Bumper, De-Badged, Fog Light Mod, Cargo Light Mod, Window Track Mod, Weathertech Ventvisors, Black Recaro SDR Driver Seat, Daystar 2.5" front spacer, 1.5" Add A Leaf, Bilstein HD Shocks, ORW Steering Rack Bushings, 18" Enkei RT-6 w/ Falken Tires S/TZ 01 285/60-18, Timbren SES Rear Bumpstops, Hellwig Rear Swaybar, ES Muffler, Waag Wheel to Wheel Side Tubes, Rear Window Graphics, Undercover Bed Cover, TrailSeal Tailgate Gasket, Rear View Camara (Custom Mounted On Hitch Cover), Extra Back Up Light.
    ICE:Optima Yellow Top, Alpine IVA-D901, 2 JL Audio 12W3v2 In Custom Box (Mounted In The Bed), JL Audio 500/1 & 300/4 Amp, JL Audio XR650-CSi Front and Rear, JL Audio Power Wire Set, JL Audio RCA's, Viper 791XV 2-Way Alarm w/ Remote Start and Auto Windows Options
    Mods To Come:New Grill, Delete chrome strip on bumper ...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.