Black Pearl Emblems

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Thread: Black Pearl Emblems

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Default Black Pearl Emblems

I haven't seen the Black Pearl Emblems. How do they look? And if I don't go that route, how does one take emblems off if I want to remove them?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    0 times

Boone helped me out a lot with taking off the emblems. Maybe he can post the link again or pm you with the information like he did with me. I want one black pearl emblem for the top rear Toyota logo. I still need to find out if you can just buy one emblem but I don't think you can.

Liked
    0 times

Thumbs up

Thunderbolt, HERE is a link to a previous post that explains in detail how I removed my badges. Please keep us posted how it turns out.

Liked
    0 times

Thunderbolt....the black pearl emblems look sweet! i just did a quick search and found this picture: Black Pearl Emblems (Camry) i've seen them up close and they look real nice. they're kinda expensive though, i believe over $100 for the set. might want to just buy some black metallic paint and paint your stock badges! give Carson Toyota a call and see what they've got.

DuckFan...last i heard, they still don't sell them individually.

good luck fellas!
    2001 Sequoia 2WD SR5
    Mods:
    Rollers - 18x9 JAOS Super Ziga wrapped w/ 285/65 BFG A/Ts, Suspension: SAW 2.0 Adj. Coilovers, UCAs, Rear Coilspacers I.C.E. - Clarion H/U w/ built in monitor, DVD Player, Drop Down, Headrest Monitors, Exterior: - Stock OEM Foglights, Wings West Spoiler, Engine: TRD Drop-In Filter

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

I put the Black Pearls on my 02 Ltd (Thunder Grey) last month. They are very cool. You are right, they are not cheap (I think they were about $330 w/4WD Logo - best place I found to buy was Romania Toyota).

They are not a deep black. They are Pearl so in the sun sometimes (at certain angles) they actually look chrome (which kinda defeats the purpose). This forced me to buy - you guessed it - the matching Toyota license plate frame as my former basic gloss black model did not look good with the new logos (add another $40). Very pleased with the purcahse and like the look a lot. I contemplated going with the gold emblems but liked the look of these a ton better with the Thunder Grey (I think the gold emblems look awesome on the black Sequoias). It changes the whole vehicle as the only colors on it now are grey or black. Alos added the Sunroof Deflector and Hood Protector which furthered the balck contrast.

I'd recommend it. My .02

Liked
    0 times

Default black emblems

i ordered the black emblems the same time i ordered my truck.....they cost $204(dealer cost).......now lets see if i get them when the truck comes in.............mike

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Smile

Thanks for all of the input, especially the badge removal steps. I finally saw some black pearls on a 4-runner today. They do look good! However, I think I'm going to opt to remove the badges. Looks good, costs less. I just hope it doesn't cost me any scratches.

Liked
    0 times

I had the Black Pearl Emblems put on my new 03 Sequoia when I got it. Just like the last time Toyota didn't send all parts and I had a return visit. But they do look sweet. Dealer cost and dealer installed as part of my deal.

Liked
    0 times

MDNY...what color is your ride? could you post some pix? would like to see how your ride looks!

Chris
    2001 Sequoia 2WD SR5
    Mods:
    Rollers - 18x9 JAOS Super Ziga wrapped w/ 285/65 BFG A/Ts, Suspension: SAW 2.0 Adj. Coilovers, UCAs, Rear Coilspacers I.C.E. - Clarion H/U w/ built in monitor, DVD Player, Drop Down, Headrest Monitors, Exterior: - Stock OEM Foglights, Wings West Spoiler, Engine: TRD Drop-In Filter

Liked
    0 times

Simias:

I got the Silver Sky Metallic color and it looks great with the Black Pearl Emblems. I will try to rinse it off tomorrow before we get more snow and snap a couple pics of the emblems to post.
    2007 Sequoia Desert Sand Mica
    Interior
    Dynamat Extreme - Roof, Floor & all 5 doors; Audio:Pioneer FH-P4200 Stereo, Pioneer CD-1B100II iPod dock, 60GB iPod, JL Audio TR650-CXi Speakers; Motorola IHF1000 Bluetooth HFK; Auto-Dimming Mirror MITO 50-GENK-21; Woodview 3D Woodtrim kit; Audiovox APS997 Remote Starter w/ Alarm 2 way.

Exterior
    Scotchguard 3M Clear Film protectrion - Hood, mirrors, bumper & grill

Performance K&N Filter with stock air intake

Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Black Pearl Emblems

I just ordered a new 2007 Sequoia SR5 and may be in need of Black Pearl Emblems again including the 4WD emblem. Can anyone direct me to a Toyota OEM source.
    2007 Sequoia Desert Sand Mica
    Interior
    Dynamat Extreme - Roof, Floor & all 5 doors; Audio:Pioneer FH-P4200 Stereo, Pioneer CD-1B100II iPod dock, 60GB iPod, JL Audio TR650-CXi Speakers; Motorola IHF1000 Bluetooth HFK; Auto-Dimming Mirror MITO 50-GENK-21; Woodview 3D Woodtrim kit; Audiovox APS997 Remote Starter w/ Alarm 2 way.

Exterior
    Scotchguard 3M Clear Film protectrion - Hood, mirrors, bumper & grill

Performance K&N Filter with stock air intake

Liked
    0 times

I put black pearl emblems on my Lexus GS 300 and they were easy to find and reasonably priced on ebay but I can't find the ones for my Sequoia. If anyone comes up with a source, PM me please.

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

i have an 05 tundra and i looked everywhere for the black emblems and what i found out was thay stoped making the black emblems because of to many problems with the big tundra sign. but if anyone knows were to get the emblems please share the info.