Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! New Members Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 32

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132333435363742 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

Liked
    1 times

Default Re: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

Just picked up an '03 AC TRD 4x4. Nothing crazy - Tracrac G2, Procomp 7032's on Michelin AT's, , Performance steps, some plastidipped trim, and a bunch of other little stuff. 5100's and a Defiant lightbar on the way. Thought I'd stop in and say hi - have been searching around for a few weeks on what parts work, etc.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Rookie
    Liked
    2 times
    Images

Default Re: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

Another new member...

Started out with a '99 Tacoma then moved on to a '92 pickup but the last 4 years have been spent driving an '02 Tundra. Been so happy with the Tundra I just don't see myself giving it up...ever. Other than the wheels and tires, (different than the ones in the picture,) it's a stock ride. The gods of fate have stepped up their game and are all but forcing me to reconsider this sad state of affairs. I've picked up quite a bit of info off this site so I figured maybe I should join and perhaps contribute.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0077.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	839.8 KB 
ID:	91118Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1746.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	655.2 KB 
ID:	91119
    Last edited by kingspoof; 10-25-2012 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Inserted pictures in the middle of the text.

Lurking Member
    Liked
    4 times

New member from TX. hope to learn a lot. Just got a used 06 Tundra.
    Last edited by Bees Wees; 10-26-2012 at 06:39 AM.

Lurking Member
    Liked
    4 times

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tundra 1.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	686.5 KB 
ID:	91159Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tundra 2.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	619.7 KB 
ID:	91160This is how it looks.

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Hey everyone I recently purchased an 06 XSP crew and so far I love it. Can't wait to learn more from you guys!

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

New to TS. Have a 2000 SR5 2WD, my daughter drives it to college. Hope to contribute and learn many things about Tundra trucks.

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Hi, I am new here. I have owned 5 Toyotas during my lifetime. '74 Celica, '90 Taco, '96 Taco, '00 Taco and now '06 Tundra. My first 4 Toyotas were virtually trouble free for a whole pile of miles. Stumbled accross this site looking for info on my Tundra. I bought the truck at 42,000 miles. Now at 73,000, I noticed my water pump leaking, went to replace pump and timing belt, noticed right cam seal leaking. I have always had a lot of faith in my Toyotas getting me home from where ever I was. I hope these issues with my Tundra are a fluke and not a trend. My other Toyotas all went well beyond the 100K mark. Anyone with words of wisdom or reassurance, it would be appreciated.

Keith

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Hi, New to TS. I have a 2001 Tundra with 106k miles. I look forward to helping/getting help on the Best truck out there, the TUNDRA!

Liked
    45 times

Howdy,
    Noob from Oklahoma here, kinda been lurking for a couple months but had to register to look at some pics and decided to pull the trigger & post. I have a black '03 Access cab SR5 4x that I bought back in April of this year, with a hair over 103k on the clock, near as I can tell it's all stock and she runs like a champ. I just pulled the trigger on some new wheels & tires but they won't arrive till next week it looks like due to the holidays, I will post pics of then after mounting.
    I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, turbo-charged 4 cylinder Fords, longer walks up to 1/4 mile in length on the pavement, and soon to be snow drifts and muddy fields.

Liked
    0 times

Brand new to Tundra's and thus need the support of this community. Pics coming soon. 2003 Tundra Limited w/ access cab 4x4, fully loaded.

My truck is super low geared. at 70km/hr I am runnin 2100rpms, 3rd gear at 70km/hr I'm running
    1700. So I did manual shifting around town for a full tank of gas. 2nd gear and overdrive off and was only able to get 300km for that full tank. I am now driving in D with my OD off to see what mileage I can get this time.

Quick Q's:

1) What have other ppl done for increasing mpg?
    2) What are the best seat covers for the Tundra?
    3) How do I wire the passenger for heated leather seats?
    4) Are LOAD HOGS any good or whats a better product for stiffening my back end up? I have a dual axle 3000lb enclosed trailer.
    5) Has anyone rubber matted their interiror?
    6) Has anyone insulated the roof and or added a sunroof?

This is it for now, lets see what I get for responses

Thanks again TS! BOO YAH SHAKA!!!

Liked
    0 times

New member from northern Maine, frequently visited this site for more than a year now and learned a lot. Finally decided to become a member because I have questions of my own now. Hope to learn more and help out whenever I can.
    2000 AC 4.7 4x4, CAI, Exhaust, 16x9 Moto Metal wheels, LT 305/70/16 Nitto Mud Grapplers, Bilstein 5100 up front on top notch KYB shocks on rear with 2" block, Truspeed speedometer re calibrator, Sunpro transmission temp gauge, and many more to come.

Rookie
    Liked
    1 times
    Images

Good eveNing all. New member here. I love Toyota's and I love my tundra. Not sure where to post pics, I just put a 2"drop. I'm also having alternator fuse issue.

Rookie
    Liked
    1 times
    Images

New guy from New Hampshire. I have been lurking here for awhile and decided it was about time to introduce myself. Recently picked up a 2002 Limited access cab with 89000 miles in real good shape. So far I have used this forum to mod the drl, and the power outlet mod. TS also helped me settle on a Borla exhaust which I love, and a Herculiner bed liner.

Liked
    28 times

Hi all! New here (new-ish, rather). First time truck, bought because my other car (1983 Datsun 280ZX) died on me, and I was in a pickle.

I've got an '04, with ~130,000 on the clock. I'm looking at doing a mildly "baja style" sort of setup with it - so if you've got any suggestions, please let me know!

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Just bought an '06 DoubleCab with 71k on it - nice truck so far. It is my first automatic transmission I've ever owned, which I'm less enthused about. I knew someday I'd be forced into an auto, just didn't think it would be yesterday. Replaced my T100, which suffered a terrible end at the hands of a GMC Envoy.

See you all around the forum....

Kevin

LinkBacks (?)

1. 06-25-2011, 01:08 AM