Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Page 1 of 44 12345611 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

Liked
    314 times
    Images

Default Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

Hi and Welcome to the Tundra Solutions Forums!

We appreciate you taking the time to register on our site and we hope you enjoy your stay. If you need any help, we have a large group of friendly members ready to assist you.

To start off, we would like to share some useful resources that are available to help you on our site and to customize your Tundra Solutions account. We encourage you to personalize your forum account as much as you'd like.

TundraSolutions.com FAQ - Tundra Solutions Forum - FAQ: TundraSolutions.com FAQ
    This section of Tundra Solutions contains the Rules of Conduct that we expect everyone to observe while viewing the forums. Thank you for your support and cooperation while
    browsing TundraSolutions.com.

Edit Profile - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...do=editprofile
    In the edit profile area of your user control panel, you can update your location, dealer choice, vehicle choice, and additional information. Some information, like your vehicle selection is shown in your posts, so other members know what you drive.

Edit Signature - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...=editsignature
    In your edit signature area of your user control panel, you can customize your post signature. This is a neat way to let other members know something about you. When you post a message, you can optionally include your signature with your post.

Edit Options - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...do=editoptions
    In the edit options area of your user control panel, you can set your privacy settings, messaging notifications, thread display options, date options, and other miscellaneous options. In this section you can also adjust your preferences for viewing certain supporting vendor advertisements.

User Control Panel - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/usercp.php
    All of the above features can be accessed anytime simply by visiting your User Control Panel (User CP for short) at the top of any page, just below the big TS logo.

Donations - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum....php?do=donate
    TundraSolutions currently has no paid subscription area or paid membership dues. However, you may donate to the website owners if you would like to upgrade your account to Subscriber status. This is purely optional though and not required for any area of forum viewing. Please allow up to 48hrs for confirmation of member status change.

Customer Support - Tundra Solutions Forum - Contact Us
    Access our support resources when you need them. Just click on the “Contact Us” link located at the bottom of any page. Your message will be sent to us, and handled promptly. If you prefer to send email, feel free to contact us at support@autoguide.com.

We hope to see you online.

Sincerely,
    The TS Forum Support Staff
    TRDBlueSteel and 3spur like this.
    New to the forum? CLICK HERE!
    Questions about advertising? CLICK HERE!

Know the facts about Warranties and the Magnuson-Moss Act.

Link to Amsoil -->

Be an organ & tissue donor, register at DonateLife

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

New member from NY. Hope to contribute as well as learn.

Liked
    4 times
    Images

Default Re: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

Welcome to TS!!!!! Any pics of your truck?
    2007 RCSB |5.7 | TRD SC | JBA Headers | Auburn LSD

Supporter
    Liked
    0 times

I've had my present Toyota truck for 18 years: 91 red extended cab 4X4. Have 191K on it. Great reliable truck. Just had it painted. It will be going to Georgia for one of the grandsons to drive to college next fall.

Wife wins out... i WANTED TO BUY A CORVETTE. She talked me into buying a Tundra.

I bought an 04 white, double cab TUNDRA SR5 4WD with leather seating, 18" chrome wheels, bed cover, full length running boards, FlowMaster duals, etc. It has 48K on it.

I'll install the cold air K&N package later this week. I did something stupid and ordered a plug and play chip which is only a variable resistor - maybe I can return it.

The Tundra is presently home in the garage cause the roads are so messy with melting snow. I've been driving the old Toyota for the past few days. I'll post a picture or two later in the week.

Ron

Liked
    0 times

New member to TS, but have frequented it countless times over the past 3 years. I have a 2003 Tundra TRD 4x4, just shy of 100k. All stock except for a Mangaflow dual cat. back exhaust.

I do all my maintenance myself and the truck is running like a champ. I hope to contribute to others as questions arise.

Thank you TS for creating such a wealth of information.
    2003 Tundra TRD 4x4 V8
    Bilstein HD Shocks (6024 & 6025)
    Magnaflow Cat. Back (15820)
    Hankook DynaPro ATM RF10 265/70/16

Liked
    0 times
    Images

Welcome aboard! You'll learn much here in TS. I have.... ;P

-Linh

Liked
    612 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Oklahoma Tundra View Post
    I've had my present Toyota truck for 18 years: 91 red extended cab 4X4. Have 191K on it. Great reliable truck. Just had it painted. It will be going to Georgia for one of the grandsons to drive to college next fall.

The Tundra is presently home in the garage cause the roads are so messy with melting snow. I've been driving the old Toyota for the past few days. I'll post a picture or two later in the week.

Ron
    Looking forward to those pics.
    2006 Tundra StepSide
    2010 Honda CR-V
    2000 Isuzu Trooper

Red Adair- "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Hi. Finally got highspeed at home so tried to look up why my fog lights won't work and found this site. I have an 05 Tundra which is the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. I take it to Toyotatown regularly for all service and maintenance, just had the timing chain done and looking for a diy fix for foglights. Bought truck used in '08 with no owners manual provided. Looks like foglight fix is FAQ. Will read through threads and see what is recommended.

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

I have a 2009 double cab limited. Looking forward to learning and adding whatever I can!

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Just bought 2004 Tundra. Also have a 07 Sequoia. Hope to learn something new.

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Newbie here , my 2001 Tundra 4x4 limitd , was in a roll over in Jan-2010 , I miss it already , 89000 miles , great truck , I hope to talk with others on what to do ?

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

I just bought a 05 Double Cab, silver in color with 48k. Truck is nice and I had my eye on it a while. I've owned Toyota's since 1989 and glad to have found a forum. I will gain much information and knowledge as the last Tacoma I owned I kept for eleven years. 185,000 miles and no issues. Hated to sell it but had to get something bigger. Didnt want the new Tundra as too big for me. This is the perfect size and rides great.
    God Bless all.

Liked
    0 times

Hello I have an 01' Tundra extra cab and i have plans to make it into an overland vehicle. I work for a boys ranch and we are working with troubled youth through 4x4 and overland vehicles. It seems i have quite a work in front of me due to the lack of aftermarket parts for my tundra. Please if anyone has any ideas i would love to hear them. I have some ideas and will post pictures of what i'm doing. Thank you

Liked
    10 times
    Images

Hi, my name is Mike..greetings from Sussex Co., New Jersey. Just bought a 2000 Tundra SR5 Access Cab two weeks age, almost by mistake. While looking for a cheap replacement for a beat up van I used for light duty household chores, I ran into a friend who had this Tundra for sale. I joined here to research and get a crash course, and I've gotta say there is a wealth of information and knowledge here.

I really have very little idea about the fine points of this truck, except that it's in excellent shape both inside and out, with extras. I've known the owner for 20+ years, and we both use the same auto repair guy (someone I've known since 1975) who recommended I buy this instead of an unknown "clunker" .

I'll be visiting often to pick your brains.
    Regards / Mike

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

your web site is great tons of info im glad i signed up

Page 1 of 44 12345611 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 06-25-2011, 01:08 AM