Question ARB Air Locker - Page 6

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: ARB Air Locker

Liked
    153 times
    Images

Default Re: ARB Air Locker

Quote Originally Posted by Derek24 View Post
    Its a whole new beast having 3wd! I think, we all think, you are ready to come out west and really test out that locker and SA!!
    I don't even have time to test it out here . Maybe one day farrrr into the future
    New Truck Build Thread 2006 Double Cab
    http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...dra-build-2-a/

New Build Thread 2002 Tundra-Tundra Revamp

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...tundra-revamp/

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    1 times

New vid testing out the ARB, will have more later once I get my camera back. Still works great, and by far the best mod I've done!

YouTube - Tundra using the ARB

Looking good man! It's amazing how much farther you can get with a simple locker. I've never looked back since my No-slip. I wouldn't mind an ARB, but it still works
    David~2001 Toyota Tundra 4X4 TRD SR5~SSautochrome headers~Single 2.5" exhaust w/ Flowmaster 50 series delta flow muffler~K&N FIPK intake system w/True-flow filter~ASP underdrive pulley~Custom tuned Unichip (thank you Johan)~Powertrax No-slip~Bilstein 5100 front and rear w/ Deaver 10 pack~Diff breather mod~255/85 BFG M/T on Wheelers Black Steelies Type B~Custom Rocksliders~Skid Row front skid plate~Custom Transfer case skid plate

Liked
    157 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Hugemoose View Post
    Looking good man! It's amazing how much farther you can get with a simple locker. I've never looked back since my No-slip. I wouldn't mind an ARB, but it still works
    Hey, there he is! Thanks David. I know what you mean, sometimes it takes you too far and gets you in trouble.
    2000 Tundra TRD 4x4: 5100's & OME 885~Camburg UCA's~3 Leaf Progessive Pack~ARB RD129~JBA Headers~14" Magnaflow single out~Volant CAI~Raceline wheels~265 MTZs~re-badged black~WAAG Push Bumper~(4)55W 6000K HID Spot Lights~Diff breather mod~clear corners~TC Bushings~No Sway Bars~35%/5% tint~Sound-deadening everywhere

Life's a bore, I'm going pig hunting...

Liked
    1 times

Hey, there he is! Thanks David. I know what you mean, sometimes it takes you too far and gets you in trouble.
    Yeah that will happen too But that's why you have skid plates! haha.

And sorry I haven't been around the forums to much lately, life's been getting pretty busy with a new job, new place, and trying to plan a wedding. The truck has been reduced to a DD and hasn't seen dirt in almost a year.

However, today I am going out with some buddies for a little fun. Mostly mud, but it should be fun. I'll make sure to post some pics.
    David~2001 Toyota Tundra 4X4 TRD SR5~SSautochrome headers~Single 2.5" exhaust w/ Flowmaster 50 series delta flow muffler~K&N FIPK intake system w/True-flow filter~ASP underdrive pulley~Custom tuned Unichip (thank you Johan)~Powertrax No-slip~Bilstein 5100 front and rear w/ Deaver 10 pack~Diff breather mod~255/85 BFG M/T on Wheelers Black Steelies Type B~Custom Rocksliders~Skid Row front skid plate~Custom Transfer case skid plate

Liked
    191 times
    Images

New vid testing out the ARB, will have more later once I get my camera back. Still works great, and by far the best mod I've done!

YouTube - Tundra using the ARB
    This video helps justify in my head the need for a custom rear bumper with better departure angles!

You might as well hack off that tailpipe bud!
    Derek24 likes this.
    01 Tundra 4.7L 4x4 TRD access cab- Camburg uniball UCAs, OME 886 coils, 5100s
    Dynapro ATM 285/75r16 on American Racing Chamber teflon wheels
    electric fans, undercover snorkel, extended breathers, muffler swap, dvd player, remote start

slow build thread - http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...ol-s-01-Tundra

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456