GreyHound Bus Massacre
  1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GreyHound Bus Massacre

Liked
    5 times
    Images

Default GreyHound Bus Massacre

I looked to see if this was posted and saw nothing. Did any of you hear about this story? FOXNews.com - Man Accused of Stabbing, Decapitating Seatmate on Greyhound Bus in Canada - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

I heard also they said he ate the guys eyeballs and tounge. I have a feeling some twisted F$%k is going to make this into a movie.
    Brendon
    2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Limited 4x4 5.7
    Silver Sky Metallic, Red Rock Interior, Husky Floor Mats, TRD, Bed Rug, XM, Chrome Tube Bars, Cold Kit, Tow Package, Door Sill Covers, Aftermarket Webasto Sunroof, Valentine One Radar, 2 Kicker L7s in Custom Box, 7" In-Dash Navigation - Alpine IVA-W505, 2 Flowmaster 40 series mufflers - True dual exhaust, 6 Inch Pro Comp Stage II Lift, 355X65R18 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Pro Comp 6047 Wheels, Airaid Cold Air Intake, Front & Rear Expedition One Bumpers, Superwinch, PIAA 510 Fog Lights, Pilot White Lights.
    Upcoming Mods: 20% Tint, Bak Flip Bed Cover, Bushwhacker Fender Flares, More Lift If Possible, New Gears Front and Rear, and Rear Locker..

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    10 times

Default Re: GreyHound Bus Massacre

Any word of whether he ate them with fava beans and a nice chianti?
    Songdog

Liked
    12 times
    Images

Tragic, but you're right, someone will try to make money off it.
    Last edited by mxsjw; 08-04-2008 at 07:38 PM.

Beer please!
    CBTMA (Member and Founding Father: Est. August 15, 2008)
    Clicky>>> What The Heck is CBTMA
    Unknown - "The biological purpose of pain is to prevent the recurrence of stupidity."

Liked
    69 times
    Images

WTF guys?

Somebody was killed, savagely, and didn't in any way provoke it and you are making fun of it.

MX and Song, give your heads a shake, this isn't funny at all.
    I don't have a penis...anymore

Liked
    5 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Hick View Post
    WTF guys?

Somebody was killed, savagely, and didn't in any way provoke it and you are making fun of it.

MX and Song, give your heads a shake, this isn't funny at all.
    Yeah i am with you...wtf is wrong with you???!!! How would you like it if one of your family members were the victim in this situation and some a$$hole was mocking the whole thing??!! If you didn't know me would you of f$#king made fun of my sister because some low life piece of sh!t shot her???!!!
    Last edited by Ademadude1960; 08-04-2008 at 07:38 PM.
    Brendon
    Silver Sky Metallic, Red Rock Interior, Husky Floor Mats, TRD, Bed Rug, XM, Chrome Tube Bars, Cold Kit, Tow Package, Door Sill Covers, Aftermarket Webasto Sunroof, Valentine One Radar, 2 Kicker L7s in Custom Box, 7" In-Dash Navigation - Alpine IVA-W505, 2 Flowmaster 40 series mufflers - True dual exhaust, 6 Inch Pro Comp Stage II Lift, 355X65R18 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Pro Comp 6047 Wheels, Airaid Cold Air Intake, Front & Rear Expedition One Bumpers, Superwinch, PIAA 510 Fog Lights, Pilot White Lights.
    Upcoming Mods: 20% Tint, Bak Flip Bed Cover, Bushwhacker Fender Flares, More Lift If Possible, New Gears Front and Rear, and Rear Locker..

Liked
    0 times

some screwed up people in this world.

Supporter
    Liked
    1 times

I read in his initial court appearance he just shuffled in with his head down and exercised his right not to speak. He definitely is one sick..... Individual who needs to be put away for a loooong time.

I have not ridden a Greyhound bus since I was 15 and do not plan to ever again.
    '07 DBL Cab, 5.7, Salsa Red Pearl, TRD 2WD, JBL

Liked
    10 times

What got me was how everyone stood around and just watched it happen. This is what happens when you surrender your right to self defense. Not one person there had the will or the means to stop this lunatic.
    Songdog

Liked
    69 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ademadude1960 View Post
    Yeah i am with you...wtf is wrong with you???!!! How would you like it if one of your family members were the victim in this situation and some a$$hole was mocking the whole thing??!!
    You mentioned earlier that somebody will try to make a movie out of this.

A Canadian couple, Karla Hamolka and Paul Bernardo, together raped and murdered a few people, including Karla's sister.

A movie was made about the events, but it was never shown in Canada because they didn't want to offend the families and friends of the victims.

Movies have been made about Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer as well.

I think they should get permission from the families involved before making any films.

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Songdog View Post
    What got me was how everyone stood around and just watched it happen. This is what happens when you surrender your right to self defense. Not one person there had the will or the means to stop this lunatic.
    yeah in the report it said that the first person to see it said the victim was stabbed 40 or 50 times. Really? that's a really long time sitting there stabbing someone.

Liked
    5 times
    Images

You mentioned earlier that somebody will try to make a movie out of this.

A Canadian couple, Karla Hamolka and Paul Bernardo, together raped and murdered a few people, including Karla's sister.

A movie was made about the events, but it was never shown in Canada because they didn't want to offend the families and friends of the victims.

Movies have been made about Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer as well.

I think they should get permission from the families involved before making any films.
    Yeah i agree. I am a horror movie fanatic but if someone made a story about events that happened in my life i would be hunting someone down.
    Brendon

Liked
    69 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Songdog View Post
    That's true, but I'm sure if he had easy access to guns, he may have killed a lot more people.

Virginia Tech comes to mind. 32 people dead, nobody got in that guy's way either and they had the right to protect themselves.

Liked
    0 times

That's true, but I'm sure if he had easy access to guns, he may have killed a lot more people.

Virginia Tech comes to mind. 32 people dead, nobody got in that guy's way either and they had the right to protect themselves.
    I remember one guy getting in the shooter's way...

Liked
    5 times
    Images

I think on a bus it would be hard to apprehend the guy because you can only approach him from one side. He also had a pair of scissors in addition to the hunting knife
    Brendon

Liked
    69 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Macvibes View Post
    yeah in the report it said that the first person to see it said the victim was stabbed 40 or 50 times. Really? that's a really long time sitting there stabbing someone.
    My guess, that's about 20 seconds of stabbing from the time the guy recognized that somebody was actually being stabbed.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.