Point Hoes R Us - Page 671
  1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 671 of 710 FirstFirst ... 661666667668669670671672673674675676681 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 10641
Like Tree2916Likes

Thread: Point Hoes R Us

Liked
    264 times
    Images

Default Re: Point Hoes R Us

Dumped a load to those with open arms... Luv, HIPPO
    liftking08 likes this.
    Pacific NW Hippo
    BMW MOA; '03 K1200RS
    PCA since 1995; '78 911SC, '88 928S4

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    177 times
    Images

Need to go dump points in the Prius section so I can hit some of you regular's naw, mabe later.

Liked
    5 times

ive been MIA for 7 months.any of my old hoe bros still here?well if ya are,heres a breakdown of the past 7 months.still at toyota,i got rid of my tunda :[,i gotta baby coming,had to get my wife a mommy mobile "07 rav4,4wd".a bunch of other crap as well,but it doesnt matter.lol.what gives,i was only able to give love to 3 freaking people,are you kidding me?????!!!!!!if thats part of some new rules,thats some BS.wow,first day back,and i already get pi$$ed off.happy to be back.
    Last edited by liftking08; 03-07-2012 at 05:59 PM.
    Hippo likes this.
    08 dcab 5.7 4x4,icon UCAs,icon coil overs,icon add leaf,and icon rear piggy back shocks.eagle 197 18",35x12.50x18 nitto trail grapplers.the trucks a beast off road.if you have any questions about anything,just PM me.i work at findlay toyota,and im the lift guru here .

Liked
    2277 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by liftking08 View Post
    ive been MIA for 7 months.any of my old hoe bros still here?well if ya are,heres a breakdown of the past 7 months.still at toyota,i got rid of my tunda :[,i gotta baby coming,had to get my wife a mommy mobile "07 rav4,4wd".a bunch of other crap as well,but it doesnt matter.lol.what gives,i was only able to give love to 3 freaking people,are you kidding me?????!!!!!!if thats part of some new rules,thats some BS.wow,first day back,and i already get pi$$ed off.happy to be back.
    Good to see you around. A lot of members left when Dikkie was banned but they pop in from time to time. Most of the regular technical guys are still here. Congratulations on the baby!
    http://septemberskyband.blogspot.com/
    276,558 miles on the odometer [come see me when you get that on your ford]

2004 Tundra Double Cab Limited Edition 4.7 liter V8, four speed automatic, four wheel drive, testing platform for fuel economy, self designed cold air intake using ram air principle, Ultragauge, Fitch Fuel Catalyst, Aero Turbine, "Foolie Exhaust" from Aero Turbine back, AFe open intake, Mobile 1 in the engine, NAPA oil filter, NAPA in the differentials. 3:91 gears in the front (Thanks Cajuntundra!) and rear (Thanks Nytrousboy!) differentials, Michelin LTX M/S2 tires

Liked
    5 times

THANKS BUDDY!!what happend to dikkie???!!i love that guy,hes awesome!!
    08 dcab 5.7 4x4,icon UCAs,icon coil overs,icon add leaf,and icon rear piggy back shocks.eagle 197 18",35x12.50x18 nitto trail grapplers.the trucks a beast off road.if you have any questions about anything,just PM me.i work at findlay toyota,and im the lift guru here .

Liked
    264 times
    Images

Congrats on da baby! I feel for you somehow... mine turned 21 last January. Kids are expensive if you just now figured out@!!

Like H.Lizard stated, some of us like the technical side of things and remained on TS. You can always hop on over to TT and surprise the OT crew. I miss thr crew so I joined too.

With regards to Dikkie... you just have to follow the trail. Bottom line: he got banned and he migrated over to TT.
    Pacific NW Hippo
    BMW MOA; '03 K1200RS

Liked
    2277 times
    Images

THANKS BUDDY!!what happend to dikkie???!!i love that guy,hes awesome!!
    Still not able to hand out points around here. Hey Liftking the whole Dikkie thing was blown out of proportion by people who did not know the real story behind the scenes and as such they inserted their own interpretation. If they did know the whole story then I am disappointed that they would twist the facts. Bottom line is that Dikkie crossed the line one too many times and suffered the consequences. I still keep in touch with him and the deserters to some extent but because of my work schedule I am not online when everyone else is so I do not get a chance to chat much. Some of the guys pop in here from time to time but I think it is more to see what (if anything) is being said about them. Some of the more technically based guys still offer insight and advice to the newbs which is great to see.
    Last edited by Highwaylizard; 03-11-2012 at 04:01 PM.

2004 Tundra Double Cab Limited Edition 4.7 liter V8, four speed automatic, four wheel drive, testing platform for fuel economy, self designed cold air intake using ram air principle, Ultragauge, Fitch Fuel Catalyst, Aero Turbine, "Foolie Exhaust" from Aero Turbine back, AFe open intake, Mobile 1 in the engine, NAPA oil filter, NAPA in the differentials. 3:91 gears in the front (Thanks Cajuntundra!) and rear (Thanks Nytrousboy!) differentials, Michelin LTX M/S2 tires

Liked
    5 times

man that really sucks.i came on here for the people.i deal with that techy crap all day,i just used TS for a good laugh,no affence,but theres nothing this web site can teach me.sorry,that sounds harsh,but for those who know me,and know where,and who i work with.they understand.i just liked the people on here,thats why i never leave the point hoes section.in all honesty,i havnt left this forum in a very long time "minus my 7 month leave.lol".it does seem like the vibe changed in here.im happy some of the old point hoes are still here.
    Hippo likes this.

Liked
    188 times

Old ho's never die, they just look that way.
    Kids put a damper on your time for sure, but you never get a fathers day gift from your truck.
    Highwaylizard likes this.

Liked
    2277 times
    Images

What a beautiful day here. Got part of the garage cleaned out. Got the oil changed in the mower, sharpened and balanced the blade, new air filter, and started it up on the first pull. Neighbors are nervous - it is lawn season and I am the lawn mower man.
    Hippo likes this.

Liked
    1 times
    Images

You guys are still here. Haha. Can i get hooked up with some points

Liked
    2277 times
    Images

Finally gave out some points to the guy above who is amused that we are "still here"
    Wacked and Hippo like this.

Liked
    5 times

Me too!!for some reason i cant give points to SE2000,something about some security BS??
    Wacked, Highwaylizard and Hippo like this.

Liked
    264 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Highwaylizard View Post
    Finally gave out some points to the guy above who is amused that we are "still here"
    Yeah, I dumped a load on him too.
    Wacked and Highwaylizard like this.
    Pacific NW Hippo
    BMW MOA; '03 K1200RS

Liked
    2277 times
    Images

Me too!!for some reason i cant give points to SE2000,something about some security BS??
    He is on a government list somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Hippo View Post
    Yeah, I dumped a load on him too.
    Man what a mess
    Wacked likes this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.