Upgrade Automotive Part Store coupons.
  1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Automotive Part Store coupons.

Supercharged Member italiantundra88's Avatar
    Liked
    452 times
    Images

Default Automotive Part Store coupons.

Ok guys I am going to start a single thread to post all the coupons in from now on. This way the moderators dont get mad at all the constant new threads for coupons ever week or so. If you guys see any I miss feel free to add to this thread with anything. So the first one is for chassis stuff here you go guys

Name:  autozone.jpg
Views: 1156
Size:  123.4 KB
    07 Tundra Limited DC 5.7 TRD Off Road
    All interior leds, led reverse lights, black headlight mod, custom homemade led third brake light, morimoto mini H1 projector retrofit with 5000k hids, 6000k 55w hid fogs, debadged, 2010 sport color matching grill, 2 sundown sd 10s in a fox under seat box, afe stage 2 cold air intake, super 44 flowmasters dumped after rear axel, tundra racing rear flip leveling kit, 22" black rhino traverse, tundra racing helper bag kit (made to fit their level kits)...

Seafoam how to
    http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...eafoam-how-to/

Quote Originally Posted by oofy15354 View Post
    she got mad when i came home and sat in the truck before going inside to see her... i guess the tundra just requires less money and maintenance.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tundrunk View Post
    The sad part is, when I googled "blowmaster" images a picture of my truck comes up, fail.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    2202 times
    Images

Default Re: Automotive Part Store coupons.

I would like to use this coupon but in the fine print it says "Original coupons only. Copies will not be honored."
    Tundra Fuel Economy Blog
    276,558 miles on the odometer [come see me when you get that on your ford]

Highwaylizard 2004 Tundra Double Cab Limited Edition 4.7 liter V8, four speed automatic, four wheel drive, testing platform for fuel economy, self designed cold air intake using ram air principle, Ultragauge, Fitch Fuel Catalyst, Aero Turbine, "Foolie Exhaust" from Aero Turbine back, AFe open intake, Mobile 1 in the engine, NAPA oil filter, NAPA in the differentials. 3:91 gears in the front (Thanks Cajuntundra!) and rear (Thanks Nytrousboy!) differentials, Michelin LTX M/S2 tires

Liked
    452 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Highwaylizard View Post
    I would like to use this coupon but in the fine print it says "Original coupons only. Copies will not be honored."
    this is the original i saved the image off the autozone website, also toby the one time i used a coupon i pull up the coupon on my iphone and the cashier simply typed the number under the bar code and it applied the discount. try that.
    Highwaylizard likes this.
    All interior leds, led reverse lights, black headlight mod, custom homemade led third brake light, morimoto mini H1 projector retrofit with 5000k hids, 6000k 55w hid fogs, debadged, 2010 sport color matching grill, 2 sundown sd 10s in a fox under seat box, afe stage 2 cold air intake, super 44 flowmasters dumped after rear axel, tundra racing rear flip leveling kit, 22" black rhino traverse, tundra racing helper bag kit (made to fit their level kits)...

Seafoam how to

she got mad when i came home and sat in the truck before going inside to see her... i guess the tundra just requires less money and maintenance.....
    The sad part is, when I googled "blowmaster" images a picture of my truck comes up, fail.

Liked
    2202 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by italiantundra88 View Post
    this is the original i saved the image off the autozone website, also toby the one time i used a coupon i pull up the coupon on my iphone and the cashier simply typed the number under the bar code and it applied the discount. try that.
    Hey Dave cool beans!! I am going to stop by tomorrow after Mass and pick up a few parts.

This thread really should be a sticky. Let me bounce it off some of the senior mods and see what's what. I think if we can keep all coupons in this one thread and agree not to post coupons that compete with our site sponsors it would be okay.
    Tundra Fuel Economy Blog

Highwaylizard 2004 Tundra Double Cab Limited Edition 4.7 liter V8, four speed automatic, four wheel drive, testing platform for fuel economy, self designed cold air intake using ram air principle, Ultragauge, Fitch Fuel Catalyst, Aero Turbine, "Foolie Exhaust" from Aero Turbine back, AFe open intake, Mobile 1 in the engine, NAPA oil filter, NAPA in the differentials. 3:91 gears in the front (Thanks Cajuntundra!) and rear (Thanks Nytrousboy!) differentials, Michelin LTX M/S2 tires

Liked
    1799 times
    Images

you da man! thanks for doing this.

i used the $10 off $50 last week. guy at my local vatozone never seen one before. worked great.

if it this doesn't become a sticky, no worries. i will bump this beeotch to the top EVERY time I see it below the top half of the first page.
    Last edited by SuckersWalk; 04-28-2012 at 08:04 PM.
    2005 Tundra DC Limited 4wd - Phantom Gray Pearl

Search for your answer.
    http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/1gen-tundra/106548-how-to-search-this-forum/

Liked
    2202 times
    Images

I am looking at:
    • A Power Steering Filter Part # 2210 for $9.99
    • A Power Steering Oil Cooler Part # 911009 for $19.99 (after I research the cooler manufacturer)
    • Two Duralast Say Bar Repair Links Part # SL10480 for $13.99 (after I research the quality)

Total before tax would be roughly $58 and with 30% off that brings it to around $40 before tax.
    Tundra Fuel Economy Blog

Liked
    452 times
    Images

toby for power steering why dont you look into the magnafine. i know you dont have a coupon for them but still. also toby look close its says one item. so just buy one use coupon, buy another use coupon, buy the third use coupon

i also think that it has a chance of not becoming a sticky because the coupons expire but would make it easy to find the thread to see if any new coupons are up. so idk. lol maybe i should have threw a poll in this beast and let to community decide. cant argue with that lol
    Last edited by italiantundra88; 04-28-2012 at 09:32 PM.

Seafoam how to

Liked
    2941 times
    Images

I already created a thread in Off-Topic geared towards posting online coupon codes, especially those from our vendors. Why don't we combine the two and sticky it in OT?
    2002 Tundra V8 SR5 2WD AC
    1C7-Thunder Gray Metallic | Bilstein 5100s | Wheeler's Progressive 3-leaf AAL w/ OL Leaf
    LT265/75R16D1 Nitto Terra Grapplers | Wheeler's Poly Sway Bar Bushing/Bump Stop Set
    eBay T304 SS Headers | Percy's #66080 Header Gaskets | Remflex #8015 Collector Gaskets
    13WL Caliper Upgrade | Hawk Quiet Slot Rotors | Hawk LTS Brake Pads
    Mobil 1 Syn 5W-30 | Mobil 1 Syn ATF | Mobil 1 Syn 75W-90 Gear Oil | Magnefine ATF Filter 3/8"

Denso #K20R-U Plugs | Russell Speed Bleeders #639570 (7mm)
    Ham Radio: KJ6OPA | CB Radio/Handle: Midland 75-822/"Marksman"
    * * * O2 Sensor Replacement DIY * * *

"I came into this world covered in someone else's blood and screaming...I'm not afraid to leave it in the same way."

Liked
    2202 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Remmy700P View Post
    I already created a thread in Off-Topic geared towards posting online coupon codes, especially those from our vendors. Why don't we combine the two and sticky it in OT?
    Sounds good to me since the "other guys" (second generation trucks) as well as FJ cruisers and Camrys and the like would not have to visit the first generation forum to see the coupons. Seems good to me. Let me work on it.
    Tundra Fuel Economy Blog

Liked
    1799 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Highwaylizard View Post
    Sounds good to me since the "other guys" (second generation trucks) as well as FJ cruisers and Camrys and the like would not have to visit the first generation forum to see the coupons. Seems good to me. Let me work on it.
    And some of us Gen1 Tundra guys don't frequent the OT. I'm just sayin' (bump)
    2005 Tundra DC Limited 4wd - Phantom Gray Pearl

Search for your answer.
    http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/1gen-tundra/106548-how-to-search-this-forum/

Liked
    88 times

shoot... if i can get some ot i just might get my swaybar fixed with this i have 10$ on my reward card left too spend $20 at a time and reap the rewards thanks

Liked
    10 times

anyone ever needs some parts, i work at Advance Auto private message me if u need anything

Liked
    452 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by FireFighter20 View Post
    anyone ever needs some parts, i work at Advance Auto private message me if u need anything
    you can also keep us up to date on sales, promotions, and coupons.

Seafoam how to

Liked
    452 times
    Images

Name:  autozone.png
Views: 2611
Size:  458.3 KB

we have a good one guys
    Last edited by italiantundra88; 05-07-2012 at 06:56 PM.
    Highwaylizard likes this.

Seafoam how to

Liked
    2202 times
    Images

Too bad I am short on cash this week (like this is any different from any other week for me) - maybe next week.
    Tundra Fuel Economy Blog

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast