Jovan Belcher
  1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Like Tree14Likes
  • 3 Post By Gatorman76
  • 2 Post By Remmy700P
  • 3 Post By Splicer
  • 3 Post By JonesR00
  • 1 Post By shatto
  • 1 Post By Splicer
  • 1 Post By shatto

Thread: Jovan Belcher

Liked
    680 times
    Images

Default Jovan Belcher

So, an African American, pro football player, with a drinking problem and history of anger against women, with alleged concussive issues and possesses a handgun, against all common sense and illegally(since you must admit to sobriety to buy a gun or it's a felonious purchase;self incrimination is another issue) has an illegitimate child with one female, then gets drunk and spends the night with another woman, gets mad at the first woman, kills her with the handgun(although he could have strangled her easily enough) and orphans his child, then goes to his workplace(football field) and in front of his coaches & team blows his brains out, and Bob Costas says this is a gun problem. And Jovan's partner in crime Jason Whitlock. The idiot who blames it on the NRA whom he likens to the KKK. http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/03/an...s-the-new-kkk/

Can anyone really provide me with the syllogism proving this is a gun problem? If it were only that simple. How about it's a drunken, womanizing, abusive, violent, irresponsible, self absorbed African American pro football player with no morals and no sense of personal responsibility and no concern for the welfare of anyone but himself. But, of course, I'm profiling. Gotta be a gun problem. Silly me.
    Last edited by Gatorman76; 12-10-2012 at 03:31 AM. Reason: To edit.
    guntech, shatto and Jonesy like this.
    "Guns are a lot like parachutes ~ If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again. Added some pics from Ireland trip to Photobucket link. 2005 reg.cab long bed. A/C, 5 sp auto, cold weather pkg. V8, 4WD, LSD, Desert Sand. LT245-75-16 Firestone Destination AT . ExtangTrifectatonneau. Rugged Liner bedliner, Lund vent visors. Classic Accessories back seat gun case, rear breather mod., Tom Tom 550XXL. Clean Breaze rear sliding window screen. Deer head antennae topper. Willie Robinson bobble head, coon tail on whip antennae, curb feelers, rocks in the hub caps, Rebel Flag on roof.
    http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc292/Gatorman76_photos/?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    2895 times
    Images

Default Re: Jovan Belcher

And spoons cause diabetes...
    Gatorman76 and shatto like this.
    2002 Tundra V8 SR5 2WD AC
    1C7-Thunder Gray Metallic | Bilstein 5100s | Wheeler's Progressive 3-leaf AAL w/ OL Leaf
    LT265/75R16D1 Nitto Terra Grapplers | Wheeler's Poly Sway Bar Bushing/Bump Stop Set
    eBay T304 SS Headers | Percy's #66080 Header Gaskets | Remflex #8015 Collector Gaskets
    13WL Caliper Upgrade | Hawk Quiet Slot Rotors | Hawk LTS Brake Pads
    Mobil 1 Syn 5W-30 | Mobil 1 Syn ATF | Mobil 1 Syn 75W-90 Gear Oil | Magnefine ATF Filter 3/8"

Denso #K20R-U Plugs | Russell Speed Bleeders #639570 (7mm)
    Ham Radio: KJ6OPA | CB Radio/Handle: Midland 75-822/"Marksman"
    * * * O2 Sensor Replacement DIY * * *

"I came into this world covered in someone else's blood and screaming...I'm not afraid to leave it in the same way."

Liked
    176 times

Quote Originally Posted by Remmy700P View Post
    And spoons cause diabetes...
    Well sure, 'cause we all know spoons also made Rosie O'donnell fat....

Gatorman, I did not know all that background material on Belcher, but it doesn't surprise me one bit. I heard (on the news) about Costa's idiotic halftime rant..... to say I was pissed would be an understatement. Led to quite a discussion with the missus. She & I are on the same page btw. After ALL guns disappear from the face of the Earth, never to return again, we have to be sure all knives are banned b/c they too can injure maim & kill. Then knitting needles, axes & saws, and sticks, followed by rocks. Gotta get rid of those rocks b/c everyone knows how dangerous they are. The list goes on but you get the point....
    Gatorman76, shatto and Jonesy like this.

Liked
    166 times

A pictures worth a thousand words!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gunproblems.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	92208
    Gatorman76, guntech and shatto like this.
    2000 Tundra, 4x4, SR5, V8, 4.5" drop bracket lift, 285/75R16 Good year Duratrac Wranglers, 16" American Racing Mohave Teflon 8 hole six lug rims, Diff Breather Mod, Map light Mod, Magnaflow cat-back exhaust, Pioneer Speakers Front and Back, JVC Touchscreen with unit bypass, Bluetooth Connection and Microphone, ARB Snorkel And AFE Pro-Dry S Air Filter, Q-logic dual 8inch sub enclosure with 2 Il audio 8' subs and alpine anplifier ( thanks senortundra)

Liked
    569 times
    Gatorman76 likes this.
    I use and talk about, but don't sell Amsoil.

2006 Tundra replaced a
    98 Dakota 3.9 automatic, long bed.
    Retired with broken A/C, July 2008.
    623,000 miles.
    On original engine and transmission.

+Everybody knows something you don't know.
    +Truth does not need to be 'balanced' and it ain't caused by voting or consensus or polls or yelling louder or silencing someone.
    +Artists prove truth can be in forms you don't understand.

Liked
    176 times

Nobody will ever know whether or not Perkins could have saved her life with her own gun. Of course it's a possibility, just as it's a possibility that Belcher would have killed her anyway. The reality is that Belcher -- not the gun -- caused the tragedy to unfold.
    shatto likes this.

Liked
    569 times

I think Wayne was pointing out the idiocy of the anti-gun argument.
    We read, just yesterday, that Hope Solo, the famous dancer, married the imbecile who beat her up.
    Seems to me half the problem is the women who want these guys.
    Splicer likes this.
    I use and talk about, but don't sell Amsoil.

2006 Tundra replaced a
    98 Dakota 3.9 automatic, long bed.
    Retired with broken A/C, July 2008.
    623,000 miles.
    On original engine and transmission.

+Everybody knows something you don't know.
    +Truth does not need to be 'balanced' and it ain't caused by voting or consensus or polls or yelling louder or silencing someone.
    +Artists prove truth can be in forms you don't understand.