92 Camry 4 Cyl Leaking OIL

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Thread: 92 Camry 4 Cyl Leaking OIL

Liked
    5 times
    Images

Default 92 Camry 4 Cyl Leaking OIL

This oil leak looks as if it's coming from just behind lower drive pully behind passengers tire , whats weird is it is not a burnt dark oil leak on floor it looks like fresh oil which i have not spilled any? Guess its goggles and jack stand time. Getting close to second Timing Belt change and just wanta get this problem identified in case they need to do a seal thats non associated with the normal seals i change while timing belts off!! Looks more like gear oil but i know my gear oil is not that clean??

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    5 times
    Images

Default Re: 92 Camry 4 Cyl Leaking OIL

Quote Originally Posted by HOGWILD View Post
    This oil leak looks as if it's coming from just behind lower drive pully behind passengers tire , whats weird is it is not a burnt dark oil leak on floor it looks like fresh oil which i have not spilled any? Guess its goggles and jack stand time. Getting close to second Timing Belt change and just wanta get this problem identified in case they need to do a seal thats non associated with the normal seals i change while timing belts off!! Looks more like gear oil but i know my gear oil is not that clean??
    Seems i have overfilled crankcase with oil? PCV leaking and it was clogged and only had 118K on it, oil leak seems gone.