Toyota Tundra Forums banner

early model light bar's 99-03

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  ma717mgte 
#1 ·
Well i talked to Paul of Defiant Offroad Truck Suspension Parts and about a possibility of a light bar and this is what he had to say.. the early model Tundra's are a little harder to mount to, he thinks it can be done but the mount would roll from under the bottom of the bumper to the light bar, now he dosnt have an older Tundra to play on. If anyone is in/near Orange City near disney land. I would but a drive from Va the wife would shoot me then please get in contact with in. 714-997=9111

come on guys lets get a nice light bar made up for us!

#2 ·
what kind of light bar are you looking for? The pre-runner style? I've seen those on other peoples rigs. I have the bull bar which doesnt sound like what your looking for. seen any pics with what your wanting?

#3 ·
i like the bullbar but was keeping other options open for differnt likes. i do like your bb, where is it from?

#4 ·
Well i talked to Paul of Defiant Offroad Truck Suspension Parts and about a possibility of a light bar and this is what he had to say.. the early model Tundra's are a little harder to mount to, he thinks it can be done but the mount would roll from under the bottom of the bumper to the light bar, now he dosnt have an older Tundra to play on. If anyone is in/near Orange City near disney land. I would but a drive from Va the wife would shoot me then please get in contact with in. 714-997=9111

come on guys lets get a nice light bar made up for us!
About once a month I touch base with Paul for any updates on availability for an early Tundra light bar. I get the same response that you did. He sounds very eager to accommodate the vintage Tundra crowd if he could get a donor vehicle. Surely someone in his neighborhood or a forum member could offer their early Tundra for a test fit.

A cross country trip is out of the question for me too.

#5 ·
yea i cant belive any early tundra's in his area dont want a bar of his, his stuff seems top notch!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.