Toyota financial what cra do they use??

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toyota financial what cra do they use??

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Default Toyota financial what cra do they use??

I was just wondering what credit reporting agency does toyota financial use to determine fico score for tier1 and tier2

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Banned
    Liked
    1 times
    Images

Default Re: Toyota financial what cra do they use??

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermaan View Post
    I was just wondering what credit reporting agency does toyota financial use to determine fico score for tier1 and tier2

I think it's equifax If i recall I've been a TFS customer for 5 year's now..

ERik

Preferred Dealer
    Liked
    0 times

Experian is the primary. You can jump up one tier if the transunion score is a tier better.
    Allen Read
    Internet Sales Manager
    Elk Grove Toyota
    916-405-8000
    aread@elkgrovetoyota.com

Liked
    0 times

yup yup

it is experian, but like Alan says if your score is tier two on experian but you score on one of the other two agencies is tier one, you can still qualify for tier one in most cases.

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Thanks for the info. My score on experian would qualify for tier one, but equifax score is more in the tier two range. Apreciate all your responses I thinks its time to start looking into jumping into new crexmax as i understand that the incentives have changed in so cal region.

Liked
    0 times

Whenever I check my credit via Experian, it's typically been the highest of the 3 bureaus. Interestingly enough, my score always seems to be about 25-45 points higher when the dealers runs it.

My FICO just before I bought my truck was 765, and when the dealer ran my credit, it was 803.
    -TunTac
    Previous Toyotas: 2004 Tacoma Ext Cab SR5 2wd 2.4L 5-spd; 2005 Tundra AC SR5 TRD 2wd 4.7L Auto; 2007 Tacoma SR5 AC 2.7L Auto

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by TunTac View Post
    Whenever I check my credit via Experian, it's typically been the highest of the 3 bureaus. Interestingly enough, my score always seems to be about 25-45 points higher when the dealers runs it.

My FICO just before I bought my truck was 765, and when the dealer ran my credit, it was 803.
    interesting, most of the times i run people's credit, experian is one of the lowest. equifax is normally higher. I dont think there is any set rule , just how it comes out some times

Liked
    5 times
    Images

Well this brings me to HOW can any financial institution use any of the data supplied by the worthless no good so called credit companies that rate OUR credit!! I did a check of my credit and they sent me a printed document that was not worth the paper it was printed on!! I spent days fixing mistakes on my rating that had nothing to do with me or my credit. There were 99 mistakes that I had corrected and believe me it was not worth my time and patience to fix this worthless product that everyone uses to rate someone for credit!! How anyone could figure a credit score with this worthless data is beyond my belief!!

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by HOGWILD View Post
    Well this brings me to HOW can any financial institution use any of the data supplied by the worthless no good so called credit companies that rate OUR credit!! I did a check of my credit and they sent me a printed document that was not worth the paper it was printed on!! I spent days fixing mistakes on my rating that had nothing to do with me or my credit. There were 99 mistakes that I had corrected and believe me it was not worth my time and patience to fix this worthless product that everyone uses to rate someone for credit!! How anyone could figure a credit score with this worthless data is beyond my belief!!
    so what were some of the 99 mistakes?

Liked
    5 times
    Images

"Lady" with bad credit and a group of her history under my SSN and her SSN was different than mine?? 3 other peoples names with numerous history items, to include every credit card they had ever been offered!! One of them happened to be my sister? So are you here to justify why Experian is such a usefull tool? No need in preaching to me about their worthless product because my credit score is High and always has been, i just have issue with a lender weading thru the trash that should have never been there in the first place!

Liked
    0 times

So are you here to justify why Experian is such a usefull tool? No need in preaching to me about their worthless product
    I was just curious since you brought it up. I aint gonna to preach to anyone about anything.

Liked
    5 times
    Images

So you allready know how worthless their information is to start with i assume? Or have ya ever requested a print out of your credit from them? If ya do you will probably be surprised just what they do keep in it. From what i have seen garbage in garbage out!! I am usually a tier 1 but since i keep my bills payed up monthly i am a tier 2 for credit, that makes a lotta sence since ya get docked for being more financially stable? Go figure! I pay higher interest because i owe less than others? Novel concept!!

Liked
    0 times

So you allready know how worthless their information is to start with i assume? Or have ya ever requested a print out of your credit from them? If ya do you will probably be surprised just what they do keep in it. From what i have seen garbage in garbage out!! I am usually a tier 1 but since i keep my bills payed up monthly i am a tier 2 for credit, that makes a lotta sence since ya get docked for being more financially stable? Go figure! I pay higher interest because i owe less than others? Novel concept!!
    I don't understand... how does your credit score go down by paying your bills on time? Being responsible helps your score. Other than obvious credit blunders such as BK's, Foreclosure's or Repo's, 30/60/90 day lates will lower your score, as will high debt to credit ratios.

How do you figure you pay higher rates by owing less?
    -TunTac
    Previous Toyotas: 2004 Tacoma Ext Cab SR5 2wd 2.4L 5-spd; 2005 Tundra AC SR5 TRD 2wd 4.7L Auto; 2007 Tacoma SR5 AC 2.7L Auto

Liked
    5 times
    Images

My credit union said to be a tier 1 ya had to owe/on hand 20K $'s to get the lowest interest rate and if ya were below 20K ya were a tier 2 ? Pissed me off too!!

Preferred Dealer
    Liked
    0 times

Unless they have their own unusual criteria, how much debt you have has nothing to do with what tier you are. Some people make the mistake of paying off all thier credit cards and closing all the accounts as advised by some home lenders. The problem with that is that with a home loan and maybe an auto loan or two, the amount of available credit is low. I have seen a lot of people with good credit whose score was driven down by having a low amount of available credit.
    Allen Read
    Internet Sales Manager
    Elk Grove Toyota
    916-405-8000
    aread@elkgrovetoyota.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast