Toyota Financial Encore Program?

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Thread: Toyota Financial Encore Program?

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Default Toyota Financial Encore Program?

Hey all,
    In the market to upgrade from my Tacoma to a Tundra but I had a quick question... Does anyone know what the TFS encore program is? The toyota site just says that it rewards repeat customers who finance through TFS... what kind of rewards are they talking about?

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Toyota Financial Encore Program?

From my understanding the Encore program assists in bumping you up to a higher financing tier if you have previously purchased or leased through TFS. My dealer mentioned this when I just purchased my new Tundra since my lease is up in August but we got 0% anyway.

Liked
    0 times
    Images

Default Re: Toyota Financial Encore Program?

It gets you like a 1/4 point off the standard financing rate through TFS.

Adam Dunker
    Internet Sales Manager
    2007 CrewMax SR5 4x4 Slate Metallic, Headrest DVDs, Spray-in Liner, Bull Bar w/KC Titanium Driving Lights, Black Nerf Bars, 3" Toytec Lift, BF Goodrich T/A KO All Terrains, aFe Cold Air Intake, Gear Alloy Wheels, OEM Fender Flares, Pace Edwards Roll-Back Cover