where is the fuse for the cigarette lighter in RAV4 2006

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: where is the fuse for the cigarette lighter in RAV4 2006

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Default where is the fuse for the cigarette lighter in RAV4 2006

I think I blew the fuse of the cigarette lighter when I was trying to connect a bottle warmer....
    Where is that fuse? I checked the fuse boxes in the front, but could not find a blown one. On the cover of the boxes, there are lists of fuses. What is the name for the fuse of the lighter? Also, there are three lighters in the car. All of them are not working. Do they share the same fuse?

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: where is the fuse for the cigarette lighter in RAV4 2006

I have the same question. The cigarette lighter under the radio is not working. I checked power going to the plug in the back - nothing. I pulled all fuses referencing 'cig' or 'power outlet' and all were fine. Thanks

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.