Adding Homelink rearview mirror to SR5

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adding Homelink rearview mirror to SR5

Liked
    0 times

Question Adding Homelink rearview mirror to SR5

Bought a '08 SR5 that doesn't have the rear view mirror with the Homelink buttons, compass & autodim. Just has the plain mirror.

Anyone know where I can buy one and if the wiring harness in the overhead console is set up to just plug it in?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    5 times
    Images

Default Re: Adding Homelink rearview mirror to SR5

the parts counter at the stealership should have one. or maybe ebay? when i put the reaview camera in my SR5 the wires were already in there, just needed the cam.

sig by dangerousr6

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

I bought one for my '08 SR5 thru TRDparts.com very easy install. If I remember correctly 4 screws to drop down the overhead console and its all plug and play after that. I recieved a detailed instruction sheet with the part with nice pics. Looks awesome compared to the $5 piece of crap that come standard in the SR5....do it!

Liked
    3 times

Bombviper, can you please confirm the following. Did you install the Homelinke camera Rearview mirror and rear en camera kit on an SR5 08? Or did you install the camera monitor? that hangs from the roof.

Is this the type of kit you got?

2010-2011 TOYOTA TUNDRA BACK-UP CAMERA AND HOMELINK : eBay Motors (item 220638981436 end time Aug-16-10 08:24:54 PDT)

Appreciate you helpl.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.