2010 Plat Interior lighting

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Thread: 2010 Plat Interior lighting

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Default 2010 Plat Interior lighting

Hey all, question for you on interior lights. With it getting dark here in the northeast at 4:00 in the afternoon I have found my kids turning on interior lights and then forgetting about them. I have looked out the window at 10:00 a few nights this week and noticed a dome light or two on. With my 2003 GMC Yukon XL the lights would turn off automatically after a few minutes to avoid battery drain in case they got left on. Is this something Toyota left out or am I just missing something in the owner's manual?

Thanks......M

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Lurking Member
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: 2010 Plat Interior lighting

Good question....I am going to dig into my owners manual to brush up on driver seat settings. I will look for this, too.
    2010 Sequoia Platinum - 5.7 4x4 - Silver Sky Metallic with factory fender flares
    1999 Tacoma TRD - 3.4 4x4 - Black Metallic (234,000 original owner miles)

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: 2010 Plat Interior lighting

I have looked everywhere in the manual and assume it is not a feature. Just seems like one that would make sense to me.