Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum - View Single Post - Sweet sweet smell
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 06:13 AM Thread Starter
Sweet Mercy
U didn't get an I-FORCE 5.7...

Re: Sweet sweet smell

Put on a new upper and lower radiator hose and nothing changed unfortunately. Smell is still there and honestly when you put your nose close to the top rad hose, it smells like it's coming through the hose. Maybe the smell is just circulating and settles on the rubber, IDK. There's also a small hose that connects to the throttle body and it has a very strong sweet smell but again, no leaks that I can detect. I guess I'll just keep driving and whatever it is will eventually get bad enough to show itself. I don't smell anything inside so I don't think it's the heater core--carpet isn't wet. I only smell it at the front of the vehicle and specifically on the hoses. If anyone has any other ideas on what to look for, let me know.

Performance: 5.7L, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Supercharger added Nov. '13

Exterior: Power Fold Limited Mirrors, 2010 Limited grill, Clear lens headlight covers; Westin side steps; Ventvisors-in channel, Spray in liner, Rancho shocks 9000xl front and rear, Silverstar high beams & fog lights, Polarg low beams, TRD oil cap, Chrome door handles, Remote start, TRD rear sway bar, TruXedo Tonneau, 305_50R20 on Alcoa 20x9 +50 Ivan Stewart wheels.

Interior: Factory Heated Seats, Back up camera, Auto Climate Control, Factory NAV, Leather wrapped steering wheel with functioning audio/bluetooth controls, Optitron Gauges, Limited instrument panel and door handles, MPG display enabled, Weathertech floor mats, Sport Pedals, Home Link/Auto-dim rear view mirror and 35% side window tint.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome