Power Door locks 1993 Camry [Archive] - Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum

: Power Door locks 1993 Camry

Tom98093
01-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Happy New Year. I have a 1993 Camry. The PWR locks to not operate when I use the switch on the master switch. I can lock and unlock all doors by using the key in the left and right hand front doors however. By that I mean that all 4 doors open when I use the key in either front door. I have replaced the master switch and the locks still do not operate. When I manually lock or unlock either front door by the locking lever nothing happen either. Not sure if they are supposed to or not. Don't really care about that, but thought I would add it for information. But the main problem is not being able to lock the doors from the drivers side door. When I operate the door lock switch on the passenger door, all doors lock and unlock correctly. All doors operate correctly with key in both doors and when using the passenger door lock switch. Just the master switch does not operate and I have replaced it with a new one.
Thanks,
Tom