1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any Good Toyota Mechanics in Tampa, FL vicinity?

Liked
    3 times

Question Any Good Toyota Mechanics in Tampa, FL vicinity?

Nothing urgent, but since my daughter and her new husband recently moved to South Tampa--using my old Camry as their only vehicle for now--I thought I'd see if anyone here had experience with Toyota Dealership Service Departments or independent shops in the Tampa metro area.

Although the car could use a little body work and paint, I think finding a good mechanic for general repairs is the first priority. The new son-in-law apparently isn't much of a DIY type, so if "specialized" types of places are suggested, I'd guess the categories might work out something like:
    • Oil Changes
    • Tires, Suspension, Alignment, and Brakes
    • Engine and General Repairs
    • Transmission
    Anyone got some good Toyota mechanics they can recommend? Any others that should be avoided?
    Last edited by JustBNme; 06-28-2008 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Tweaked Original Title, Added Bulleted List
    Having Trouble Finding Info on a topic? For help, take a look at the
    User Guide to Searching Tundra Solutions Effectively.

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Any Good Toyota Mechanics in Tampa, FL vicinity?

Toyhouse on 301, just north of MLK. They do FANTASTIC WORK.

Tell em Josh sent ya
    2006 Double Cab
    "Thundra v2.0"
    **TEAM ADDICTIVE AUDIO**
    www.frebass.com
    **TEAM 813 CUSTOMS**
    www.813customs.com
    **EXCESSIVE AMPERAGE H.O ALTERNATORS**
    www.excessiveamperage.com

DO NOT BUY VISCERA WHEELS! SEE Also;

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...2/#post1073871

Liked
    3 times

Default Re: Any Good Toyota Mechanics in Tampa, FL vicinity?

Thanks for the feedback Josh. With a little diggin' for details, it looks like this one's the one. What kind(s) of repairs have they done for you?
    Having Trouble Finding Info on a topic? For help, take a look at the
    User Guide to Searching Tundra Solutions Effectively.

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.