Toyota/TRD/Enkei Deep Six wheels

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Thread: Toyota/TRD/Enkei Deep Six wheels

Liked
    0 times

Default Toyota/TRD/Enkei Deep Six wheels

With the '05 pressure sensor hassle, I'm considering buying a new set of the Toyota/TRD/Enkei Deep Six 20" wheels (the ones with two openings for valve stems). SoS Performance is selling them w/ new lugs for $1400... a little cheaper than the $2600 (tires included) that TRD wants!

Can anyone recommend any dealers offering better deals on a new set? Also, has anyone been able to get a set of the TRD labeled center caps after the fact? Please add to this thread or message me!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    0 times

I've also found that Carson Toyota has the 20" TRD-branded Enkeis for $1400. Waiting to hear back if they're compatible with the pressure sensors.

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by tech_junky
    I've also found that Carson Toyota has the 20" TRD-branded Enkeis for $1400. Waiting to hear back if they're compatible with the pressure sensors.

http://www.streetdreams.org/display....i&r=Deep%20Six

$1120 shipped - no tires.

Liked
    0 times

Default Enki Deep 6

Just bought a set of Enkei deep 6 rims with Fuzion P275/45R20 high performance tires from local dealer for $2300 mounted, balanced, and tires removed from old 17" rims. Found my best price on the internet and asked how close he could get. I have posted some pictures, they look slamming and drive great. Handling and response is better, may be feeling the road a little more, but that just may be new tires, the old ones were shot. I'm looking for the TRD center caps too! If any one finds them please let me know!

Liked
    0 times

I was told by toyota that this wheel will not work with the tire pressure system. I also had a guy tell me that he has those rims on his 05 with the tire pressure system. I asked him how? He pulled a little tire from his back seat and said that all the sensors were inside this little tire and when the light comes on he adds more air to his little tire. This makes me laugh. I hate the tire pressure system but I really need 20" rims.

Liked
    0 times

Default Enkei Deep 6 TRD center caps

Does anyone know where to get the TRD center cap for the Enkei Deep 6 Wheels? I have a part number 00602-42601-452 but TRD in Costa Mesa could not locate it. The person I talked to said that the part number may have changed. I was transferred to a Toyota customer support person and they said that it is possible it is a South East Toyota distribution. I searched on Google for that part number and it turned up nothing. I have seen TS members who have the Enkei Deep 6 wheels on their rides but I haven't seen anyone with the TRD center caps yet. At least for me, these TRD center caps are as elusive as those Ivan Stewart rear fender flares.

Liked
    1 times

You're right Tundrasport, you have a sweet lookin' truck!