thule bike rack on hard tonneau

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Thread: thule bike rack on hard tonneau

Lurking Member
    Liked
    0 times

Default thule bike rack on hard tonneau

i figure i should share this.... i finally went ahead and got a thule rack system installed.

mainly got this for road bikes as u can see the two bike racks.
    04 DC PGP

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Lurking Member
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: thule bike rack on hard tonneau

with two road bikes loaded the tonneau shocks cant lift it up so i have to support the cover myself if i need to get something out....
    with just the rack on as u see, its fine. so far i love it... makes me feel alot safer when i get a full carbon bike.
    04 DC PGP