Toyota Tundra Forums banner

anyone know any info on upgraded Chips!

855 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  pullthis 
#1 ·
hey guys,

getting tired of my tundra shutting down at 110mph. does anyone know of a way or a upgraded chip for are trucks yet!

#2 ·
I could care less about the top speed limiter. This truck catches a lot of wind and is not that safe at high speeds. Now i would like a programmer to zip up to 100 mph a little quicker.:D

Oh, answer is no. Me and another guy have some inquiries in at a couple of places. But they are closed till Wednesday.

#3 ·
I could care less about the top speed limiter. This truck catches a lot of wind and is not that safe at high speeds. Now i would like a programmer to zip up to 100 mph a little quicker.:D

Oh, answer is no. Me and another guy have some inquiries in at a couple of places. But they are closed till Wednesday.
So you do care just a little... Or did you mean you Couldn't care less. Just messing with ya.:clown:

#4 ·
it gets to 100mph pretty good now! yes your right about the high speed thing. but it would be nice just in case your up on a straight a way and you are running a titan or ram 1500 or etc!!!! you know what I am saying!

come on guys, alot of people get jealous or are pricks out there when they see that the motor trend truck of the year is big king tundra. I get aholes that ride my *** or want to race with other trucks all the time!

#6 ·
ive got a request in at diablo. just waiting to hear back.

#7 ·
urd will have something to adjust fuel and timing very soon!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.