Toyota Tundra Forums banner

water magnet

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Brandon1 
#1 ·
Just got my Meguiers water magnet and used it today.Man that thing cuts drying time in half.Compared to the absorber I've been using.

#2 ·
If you like the water magnet, get the Cobra Guzzler from autogeek.net. it's 10X better!! And that's already on top of the 3x better than the water magnet is from an absorber!!!

So for you mathmaticians, thats 13X better than a absorber ;)

#4 ·
If you like the water magnet, get the Cobra Guzzler from autogeek.net. it's 10X better!! And that's already on top of the 3x better than the water magnet is from an absorber!!!

So for you mathmaticians, thats 13X better than a absorber ;)
You were right it is better than the water mag alot quicker.Thanks.

#5 ·
Wow, that was quick shipping. AG rocks. Glad you like the guzzler, makes drying so much easier. *Spritz* some QD on the panel while drying to minimise marring and enhance the paint.

#6 ·
Qd = ??

Sos

#8 ·
Wow, that was quick shipping. AG rocks. Glad you like the guzzler, makes drying so much easier. *Spritz* some QD on the panel while drying to minimise marring and enhance the paint.
Yeah actually it got here on Monday.They are pretty quick,I've had nothing but good dealings with them so for.Thanks for the tips.

#9 ·
Hey Brandon, that Bertram on your avatar, is it yours?

#10 ·
Yeah, I wish. ;)

It's actually a 55 Viking, but i'd love to have it one day. That gives me something to work for, hard work pays off, and my pay off will be a battlewagon like that one.

#11 ·
QD = "once daily" in medical/pharmaceutical shorthand

Wait!!! I'm not at work....

Lortab 10
Sig:T-TT,po,q4-6H,prn,SEV,pn,mdd8 #20 N.R. D:XXIV
DEA ____________
PLS CAUTION SEDATION
:eek:

#12 ·
QD = "once daily" in medical/pharmaceutical shorthand

Wait!!! I'm not at work....

Lortab 10
Sig:T-TT,po,q4-6H,prn,SEV,pn,mdd8 #20 N.R. D:XXIV
DEA ____________
PLS CAUTION SEDATION
:eek:

Oh goodness

#14 ·
Waffle Weave Guzzler. Size is really up to you, but the bigger it is, the more water it will absorb. I on the other hand, like the smaller size, allows it to be wrung out easier.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.