2007 Tundra Keyless Remote Programming Instructions

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2007 Tundra Keyless Remote Programming Instructions

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Default 2007 Tundra Keyless Remote Programming Instructions

I need the programming instructions for the 2007 Tundra.

If anyone needs, I have most programming instructions for most all other cars and truck thru 2007, just e-mail me for the request at info@NFMLLC.com and I will send them to you.

What I do NOT have, are the programming instructions for the 2007 Tundra.

Assistance requested.

frank
    North Florida Motosports, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    12 times
    Images

Default Re: 2007 Tundra Keyless Remote Programming Instructions

Everything I've ever heard on this forum is that the dealer has to do it.
    I don't know why it would be that way exactly, but that's the word so far.

Anyone else...perhaps one of our resident Toyota employees or dealer friends?

Beer please!
    CBTMA (Member and Founding Father: Est. August 15, 2008)
    Clicky>>> What The Heck is CBTMA
    Unknown - "The biological purpose of pain is to prevent the recurrence of stupidity."

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Searching this forum for Keyless Remote Programming Instructions for the "2007 Tundra", there are no listings that I can find.

Can you post the URL for the listings you are referring to ?

Supporter
    Liked
    0 times

Had to have mine done by dealer.
    No amount of success at work, can make up for failure at home.

Liked
    12 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by nfmcars View Post
    Searching this forum for Keyless Remote Programming Instructions for the "2007 Tundra", there are no listings that I can find.

Can you post the URL for the listings you are referring to ?
    Here ya go... http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...archid=2427553

If that doesn't work, search "remote programming" in the "Tundra" forum and show as "posts".

send beer

Beer please!
    Unknown - "The biological purpose of pain is to prevent the recurrence of stupidity."

Liked
    53 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by mxsjw View Post
    Here ya go... http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...archid=2427553

If that doesn't work, search "remote programming" in the "Tundra" forum and show as "posts".

send beer
    Linky no worky. No beer tonight.
    07 DC SR5 TRD 4x4 5.7 TRD exhaust, 85K miles. Truxedo Lo-Pro with deck rails. Front Susp: Stock coilovers, 4" lift (http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...6-4-inch-lift/), swapped extra spacers for Bilstein 5100s on lowest setting, wheel well height still 41.5." Rear Susp: ProComp ES3000 #326510 (2.25" taller than stock), 1.25" blocks plus PRG mini-pack (http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...and-new-truck/) gives 2.25" total lift, parking brake cable bracket spacers, wheel well height 43." Front diff and rear ds drop; trailer hitch electrical harness tucked up above bumper. After 21K miles swapped 305/65/18 BFG AT for 285/75/18 Toyo AT, still on stock 18x8x60 offset TRD wheels, about 1/8" clearance to sway bar. Like the extra height but miss the width. Added 5th 285/75/18 Toyo AT as spare. 75K went to new 285/75/18 Toyo AT II. Bed Bounce: Stiffer E-tires are worse than stock P-metric; biggest improvement from PRG mini-pack, slight improvement from shocks. Still a stiff ride but tolerable now. Best things about this truck: 5.7 and transmission, interior size and comfort, very quiet at high speed. Worst things about this truck: bed bounce, no VSC in 4wd, mileage sucks above 70. SOLD 8/2013

Liked
    12 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by DanielAcosta View Post
    Linky no worky. No beer tonight.
    Yeah, that's why I noted my search terms as well, the search links seem to die after a few hours.

Guess I'll just stick to my milk...:cry:

Beer please!

Liked
    0 times

Don't even bother. You cannot program the remotes yourself on a 2007 Tundra. It is not possible. I don't care what people tell you, what the service guy says, what your cousin's brother's friend's mother's dad says, or how many PDF files you find that contain the Toyota procedure. They are all flat out wrong, and I know from personal experience, because I tried them all about 250 times. I think I aged my driver door hinge by 3 years doing that stupid dance. Only to find out after months of strife and misinformation that Toyota changed it on the 07 to make it more profitable for the dealers - most of the dealers charge you $50 or more for it, and it only takes them 5 minutes.

So I purchased a third remote, took it in to the service dept. and told them it was the original remote but just quit working. They asked if I had the other remote so they could reprogram them both - I said no and thus they were forced to just add the third remote free of charge, as it should have been in the beginning. Or actually Toyota should have made it user-programmable to start with. If I ever get the chance to talk with their corporate marketing and design geniuses I am going to let them have it.
    Last edited by wileetundra; 03-14-2008 at 12:26 AM.
    WileETundra

view all of my 2007 Tundra mod reports and photos

Note: I receive many messages about the NAV Speed Pulse Generator so I continue to build them for people on request. If you want one then just PM me via this forum and include your email address.

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

I Imported Tundra 07 Limited From Usa But Without Remote I Orderd One From Dealer In Usa But I Could Not Proggrammed It Any Body Help Me

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

The 2007 Tundra and 2008 Tundra mandates the use of a Diagnostic Scan Tool to program the key-less remotes. There are no user based instructions in which you can program it yourself as in all other year Tundra's. Unfortunate, but true.

The scan tool is expensive enough that most shops do not invest in this tool as the demand for this service is very low. As a result, typically, the only shops that actually have purchased this tool to provide this service are the franchise dealer service departments.

So, the bottom line is that you must go to the stealer to get it programmed. It takes them under two minutes to program the remotes, regardless of how much they bill you for. (This time frame for programming is an estimate based upon a service tech who is alive and breathing. Other service techs may take longer.)

Sincerely,

Frank Curcio
    Direct Wholesale Cars and Trucks
    6653 Powers Avenue, Suite #12
    Jacksonville, Florida 32217

telephone # 352-514-1800
    web: http://www.northfloridamotosports.com
    e-mail: info@northfloridamotosports.com

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Just a follow up here, I can send you remote instructions for any other year Tundra if interested.

Sincerely,

Frank T. Curcio
    Last edited by nhparrot; 11-29-2008 at 05:02 PM.

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

If Tundra Solutions readers can use programming instructions for other units, I have most all makes and models available. Send me an email with year, make and model, and I will send you programming instructions at no cost if I have them in my data base.

Why, I just like Tundra Solutions readers (the moderators, well, hmm.)

Sincerely,

Frank T. Curcio
    320 N.E 33rd Avenue, Suite F
    Gainesville, Florida 32609-2372

telephone # 352-514-1800
    facsimile # 888-317-1901
    web: North Florida Motosports, LLC
    e-mail: info@northfloridamotosports.com

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.