pics of silver crewmax with 3 inch lift or leveling kit and 305/65/18 tires

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pics of silver crewmax with 3 inch lift or leveling kit and 305/65/18 tires

Liked
    0 times

Default pics of silver crewmax with 3 inch lift or leveling kit and 305/65/18 tires

I've searched the forum extensively and have not been able to find any pics of a silver crewmax with 3 inch lift and 305/65/18 tires preferably on stock wheels. Anybody have one? Would love some pictures. My truck is on order and I think that's what I want to do to it....

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    26 times

Default Re: pics of silver crewmax with 3 inch lift or leveling kit and 305/65/18 tires

Everything....but its black... Haha! Sorry.

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...ewmax-trd-off/

Liked
    0 times

Default Re: pics of silver crewmax with 3 inch lift or leveling kit and 305/65/18 tires

Here is my slate with 3 inches and the tires (sorry it's not silver)

Liked
    0 times

I was going to post, but saw that it was a CM. Sorry.
    Last edited by ZX10R; 03-13-2008 at 04:39 AM.

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 DC 4x4 5.7 V8 TRD
    Sky Silver Met, Debadged, ARE LSII, BedRug, SwayAway 2.5" Coilovers, PRG Spring Pack, TRD Rear Stabilizer, TOYO OC A/T 285/75/18, TRD CAI, Corsa Touring Exhaust, Kenwood DDX8019/G510 Units, Wet Okoles front and rear.

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Look for posts by user name Revived".

Liked
    1 times
    Images

i will post one soon, just lifted mine last night. I have the 3/1 truxx with BFG AT Ko's 305-65-18's.

Liked
    0 times

In my gallery....
    2008 Tundra 5.7 CM 4x4 TRD Silver
    BFG 305/65/18 A/T KO's
    ReadyLIFT 2.4"
    Doug Thorley Headers
    Zoomers Cat -Back
    Volant CAI
    Optima 34R

Liked
    0 times

I was just appreciating your truck. The black looks amazing when clean, but I'm not very good at keeping mine looking that good. So I went with silver since it doesn't show dirt as badly. Beautiful truck and exactly the way I'd like to configure mine.

Quote Originally Posted by WannaRedTundra View Post
    Everything....but its black... Haha! Sorry.

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...ewmax-trd-off/

Liked
    0 times

I was admiring your truck as well. Are those the steel wheels? That is what mine is coming with. Do you know if they are heavier or lighter than the alloys? Also I really like how yours is very clean looking with all the badges removed. Slick!

Quote Originally Posted by fire_mike View Post
    Here is my slate with 3 inches and the tires (sorry it's not silver)

Liked
    0 times

Yours is already in my gallery. Love your truck.

Quote Originally Posted by ZX10R View Post

Liked
    0 times

Thanks! I can't wait to see them!

Quote Originally Posted by Kempspdr View Post
    i will post one soon, just lifted mine last night. I have the 3/1 truxx with BFG AT Ko's 305-65-18's.

Liked
    0 times

There we go! I knew there had to be a couple out there! Do you have any other high res pics? Your truck looks great. Just cemented my decision to do the lift and tires when I receive it.

-Heath

Quote Originally Posted by Revived View Post
    In my gallery....

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by dieck View Post
    I was admiring your truck as well. Are those the steel wheels? That is what mine is coming with. Do you know if they are heavier or lighter than the alloys? Also I really like how yours is very clean looking with all the badges removed. Slick!
    Thanks. They are the steel wheels, and I'm not sure about the weight difference.

Liked
    0 times

How do you like your 285's? Any rubbing on the mudguards in front when turning or under compression?

Other than the skidplate, any interference with the A-Arm or other parts of the wheel well?

Quote Originally Posted by ZX10R View Post

Liked
    0 times

Did you ever get the pics up? Would love to see your handiwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Kempspdr View Post

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.