MBRP Tundra exhaust installed!! - Page 4

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: MBRP Tundra exhaust installed!!

Liked
    352 times
    Images

Default Re: MBRP Tundra exhaust installed!!

It looks like crap but so far, even with the gap, no leaks on mine.
    I am surprised to hear that yours was droning. I had a magnaflow system that was terrible for that on my 05 but not this one. It is a little louder around 1600 rpm under load but not the tooth rattler that my 05 had.
    2012 Crewmax TRD 5.7, 4x4, 15% tint all around plus sunstrip. Ionic Gladiator running boards. Weathertechs front and rear. Line X, AVS vent visors. Viper 5301 2 way remote start, MBRP S5316304 cat back exhaust. Bakflip Fibermax tonneau cover.
    Traded in my 05 4x4 DC, AFE CAI, Magnaflow Catback15820, Line X bedliner.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by thumbster View Post
    I went to their website and didn't see an application for a regular cab short bed.

Does anyone know if there is such a thing? I wonder whether it's possible to modify an extended cab version i.e. by cutting the piping?

I had a custom shop cut down the trd cat backs. Sounds/looks great. In the spring when I clean it all up I'll take tons of photos.

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

I traded a pair of motorcycle handlebars I had 50 bucks in, for the MBRP single side exit! When I went to install, I discovered someone had previously installed a system on my pre owned 2010 CM. It had been cut off and the stock system welded back on. Needless to say this wasn't going to be a bolt on application. So, I welded the MBRP system onto the factory head pipes. Sounds great! What a deal! There is a bit of a drone around 65 mph. Anyone have any thoughts on how to help this? It doesn't really bother me but it irritates my wife.

Liked
    10 times

It doesn't really bother me but it irritates my wife.[/QUOTE]
    Put her in the box? lol jk
    2007 Toyota Tundra
    33" x 12.5" ProComp Xterrain MT
    18" Fuel Hostage Rims
    RBP Running Boards

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234