New X-SP package

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums – General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New X-SP package

Liked
    1 times
    Images

Cool New X-SP package

Have you guys seen toyota's new X-SP package now you can get the BFG's on the BBS wheels hears a pic. Found this looking aorund inventory for my truck. So what do you guys think it's 4,899 for this. http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...8s521355-2097/

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    806 times
    Images

Default Re: New X-SP package

That looks a lot nicer than the wheel/tire setup that came with my TRD set-up .
    07 Tundra DCSB, 5.7, Blue Streak Metallic, 4X4, SR5, TRD, BU, CK, DZ, FE, HM, MG, OF, Brushed Stainless steps, sill protectors, USMC lighted hitch plug and assorted stickers and license plate brackets, rollup bed cover, Rhino Liner, Mesh Grill backing, Black Wheelskin steering wheel cover, Wade in channel vent visors, under rear seat storage, PRG mini spring pack, Proforce rear exit cat-back exhaust, aFe CAI, TRD rear sway bar, A.R.E. MX series Cap.

Liked
    0 times

That's a nice looking package. I'd go with it. Looks better than the 18 inchers that came with mine. Go for it!

Liked
    1 times
    Images

Not buying that one don't need 4x4 cost to much extra for me any how sense I don't need it. I want a 4x2 X-SP crewmax and was thinking about ordering one to my likeing and was wonder how does that work ! Do I have to put money down to order it if so then I would just fine one at another dealer maybe. Can some one answer my question please ! I was thinking about the LTD that i posted about a few weeks ago but the X-SP is growing on me.

Veteran Member
    Liked
    0 times

there is nothing new about this rim/tire combo, however it's not the typical set up. I've seen it a year ago.

JBK23, you can buy any truck you want and have XSP package installed later w/o problems at any SET dealer at it's retail price. the pros of that is that you can find truck exacly you want, and then have xsp added. notice how many xsp trucks have alloy wheels added at the factory ($1000 option), as well as floor mats. you don't get credit for that.

on the other hand, if you find base truck with the xsp already installed before the truck made it to a dealer, there is a little more room to negotiate the price as they make money on the xsp too.

and going back to the xsp wheels, it will be hard to find truck with bbs/bfg AT combo. way easier to buy the truck and have it installed prior or after the delivery. if you want to do it prior to the delivery, negotiate the final price of the truck on the lot with the xsp of your choice, put small deposit ($500) and have them get it installed.
    -Greg
    (Sold to) References: keninsb, BamaDave, Sweet Mercy, Daily-Tundra, Hootbro, andito77, sodar, kcpake, roadking3, TACOMA915, barna6vi, matrix77, bds13, msaltx07, guyjones10, Marky_Mark, lucentking, dbllung, goingnorth52, TeXas_TRD, Verchu , lestodd40@hotmail.com, ajbush@hughes.net
    more references: bimmerforums.com, caraudio.com, audiogon.com, ebay.com

www.abcregeneracja.com
    ABC-Regeneracja: profesjonalna naprawa oraz regeneracja bloków i zaworów ABC zawieszenia Mercedes S, CL, SL

Veteran Member
    Liked
    0 times

on a side note, think twice before getting bbs wheels. I liked them more than jti rims, initially, but then I've seen more and more of the bbs rims and decided that they are not worth the money. should they be real deep dish they would look good. jti are not deep dish either but they started growing on me and now I think they look much sportier.

some say that xsp is high $ package designed to let dealer make money. and it's better to go with LTD. I respectfully disagree. xsp sells at $2000 below it's msrp of $6.5grand. if you like ALL the add ons that come with the xsp then you are still getting truck that is $6grand cheaper than LTD and just have all the extra stuff at pretty much the same price if you were to buy it yourself, conveniently installed by the port. and it comes with the full factory warranty, unlike the aftermarket stuff. and the CF kit that comes with xsp is one of a kind.

However, if you really like 18" TRD wheels then LTD is the way to go!!! it offers many extras like leather, fogs, color front bumper, auto ac, nicer gauges, alarm, leather st wheel, upgraded audio, and it only commands $70 premium for TRD package!!! then it's only $4000 for all the LTD extras over SR5.

but you are still not going to have running boards, fender flares, CF kit, and obiously only 18inch wheels instead of 20".
    -Greg
    (Sold to) References: keninsb, BamaDave, Sweet Mercy, Daily-Tundra, Hootbro, andito77, sodar, kcpake, roadking3, TACOMA915, barna6vi, matrix77, bds13, msaltx07, guyjones10, Marky_Mark, lucentking, dbllung, goingnorth52, TeXas_TRD, Verchu , lestodd40@hotmail.com, ajbush@hughes.net
    more references: bimmerforums.com, caraudio.com, audiogon.com, ebay.com

www.abcregeneracja.com
    ABC-Regeneracja: profesjonalna naprawa oraz regeneracja bloków i zaworów ABC zawieszenia Mercedes S, CL, SL

Liked
    1 times
    Images

I'm thinking maybe find one in the area or look at one on the port and add stuff thatI want before it gets to the dealer will that work. Show them the truck on inventroy and have them add what I want before it leaves port.

Liked
    7 times

That looks awesome. If I ever get a new Tundra, that will be the exact one I get (minus the flares)
    2003 Toyota Tundra V8 4x4 AC
    Exterior: Trd Off-Road package, Trd Skid Plate, Borla Side Exit Exhaust, 15% Llumar tint, Enkei Deep Six 20's, 285/50/20 Cooper LTZ, Bilstein 5100's, Camburg UCA's, Toytec add-a-leaf, UWS Lo-Pro Toolbox, Wilson 1000.
    Interior: Alpine 9851, CDT 6.5" components, Alpine MRP-F240, MRD-M300, ED SQ 10, Galaxy 959 CB, Yaesu VX-5R, HK USP 9mm.

Showroom Shine Details
    Premium Automotive Detailing
    www.ShowroomShineNC.com

Liked
    3 times
    Images

yeah i saw a truck at lowes when i was over there the other day and i was like WTF?!?! then i realized it was a DC SR5 w/ XSP and it had the BBS wheels and BFG a/ts on it and i was like dang nice tires and thought he switched them, but i love the BFGs look, i do believe next time i have to buy tires that is what i am gonna buy
    -Brad
    07 Tundra DC 5.7L w/ Sports Appearance Pkg
    SUPER WHITE

Mods: Husky Liner Floor Mats~Billet Grill~Pioneer DEH-9800BT head unit~
    Color Keyed Door Handles~Brushed Stainless Step Boards~Tow Mirrors~Truxxx 3'' front 1'' rear Leveling Kit~20x9 Ultra Goliaths Chrome~305/55/20 Pro Comp Xtreme A/T tires~AFE Cold Air Intake~Draw-Tite Hitch~Polk Audio db6501 Component Speakers~Polk Audio db5251 Component Speakers~Rockford Fosgate P3 Shallow Mount 10'' Sub~Alpine PDX-5 Amp~Flowmaster 50 Series - Dual Out w/ 4" rolled tips

My Truck - CarDomain

Liked
    0 times
    Images

Just bought one this weekend. Slate double cab with the bbs and bfg's. Love the look! Sparks Toyota has 3 or 4 more on the lot plus the one with the supercharger that they were kind enough to let me drive.:happy: Can you say WOW.

Liked
    0 times

I have the X-SP Package with the 20" BBS Rims. I know that you can fit a 305/50 tire on the rim so you you can also do a 305/55. But those tires are 12" wide. Has any one put a 12.5" or wider tire on this rim yet?
    2007 TUNDRA/5.7L/DOUBLE CAB/X-SP/SLATE METALLIC/2WD/GRAY LEATHER/AIRAID CAI/MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST/KC 50 SERIES FOG LIGHTS/TOP SPIN LOW PRO TANNEAU COVER.

Liked
    0 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by CEL74 View Post
    Just bought one this weekend. Slate double cab with the bbs and bfg's. Love the look! Sparks Toyota has 3 or 4 more on the lot plus the one with the supercharger that they were kind enough to let me drive.:happy: Can you say WOW.

I made a mistake, I have the jti wheels.

Liked
    3 times
    Images

i went to myrtle beach for my vacation last week and i saw sparks toyota and they had a white DC with the XSP package with the bbs wheels and BFGs A/T...i thought i was gonna need a change of underwear...i mean i have done a lot to my truck to make it look good, and dont get me wrong it does, but dang i think i shoulda went w/ bfgs instead of pro comps, oh well, my truck looks good and so does the XSP, but if i had to buy another tundra it would def be an XSP with the BFGs
    -Brad
    07 Tundra DC 5.7L w/ Sports Appearance Pkg
    SUPER WHITE

Mods: Husky Liner Floor Mats~Billet Grill~Pioneer DEH-9800BT head unit~
    Color Keyed Door Handles~Brushed Stainless Step Boards~Tow Mirrors~Truxxx 3'' front 1'' rear Leveling Kit~20x9 Ultra Goliaths Chrome~305/55/20 Pro Comp Xtreme A/T tires~AFE Cold Air Intake~Draw-Tite Hitch~Polk Audio db6501 Component Speakers~Polk Audio db5251 Component Speakers~Rockford Fosgate P3 Shallow Mount 10'' Sub~Alpine PDX-5 Amp~Flowmaster 50 Series - Dual Out w/ 4" rolled tips

My Truck - CarDomain

Liked
    4 times

invalid link ?

The trouble with the world is not that people know too little, but that they know so many things that ain't so
    - Mark Twain

Liked
    0 times
    Images

I hope I did this right. Here are couple pictures of mine with X-SP with the BFG's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My New Tundra.jpg 
Views:	2433 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	33933   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tundra wheel.jpg 
Views:	1623 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	33934  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast